Seoul Private Tour with a Guide + Private Mini-Bus
You will get to explore Seoul with a professional and friendly tour guide in a small private group tour.
The itinerary includes the most interesting places to visit in Seoul! If you only have a day in Seoul, I recommend the the places below for you to grasp the history and the culture of Korea in a day.
Royal Palace (Changing of the Guards Ceremony at 10/11AM and 13/14 PM) - Bukchon Traditonal Village - Insadong Traditional Street (Lunch & Souvenir) - Jogyesa Buddhist Temple - Namdaemun Traditional Market
Gyeongbokgung Royal Palace (Changing of the Guards Ceremony at 10/11AM and 13/14 PM) - Bukchon Traditonal Village - Insadong Traditional Street (Lunch & Souvenir) - Jogyesa Buddhist Temple - Namdaemun Traditional Market
* Gyeongbokgung Royal Palace is closed on Tues. We will visit another royal palace called Changdeokgung Palace (UNESCO Heritage) on Tues.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: * I will meet you at the Incheon Port in front of your cruise.
* I will be holding your name board so you will be able to find me easily.
* Please try to come out from the cruise early to avoid a long queue at the immigration/customs on the cruise so you can maximize your time in Seoul.
End location: I will drop you off at the port, hopefully, with many wonderful memories from Seoul :)
Duration: 8 hours
Pickup from Incheon Port with a mini-bus
Drop-off at Incheon Port with a mini-bus
* Professional English-speaking tour guide with a license.
* Friendly driver with a mini-bus.
* Tour Duration: maximum 10 hours.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
20000 KRW - * You will need roughly around 20,000 KRW ($20 USD) for admission & lunch.
* Royal Palace Admission: 3,000 KRW per person (around $3 USD)
* Lunch will cost about 10,000 - 15,000 KRW (around $10-15 USD) per person depending on the choice of the menu/restaurant.
- Admissions for the Royal Palace is 3,000 KRW (around $3 USD per person).
- Lunch, drinks, any other personal expenses.
- Duration of the tour is 8 hours. Beyond the initial 8 hours, there will be an extra charge of $60 USD per hour which includes the overtime pay for the driver+bus.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
My wife and I spent a wonderful day with Pam! She was a outstanding guide and it was a joy to spend the day with her... felt like we were with an old friend. Besides the fact that her English is perfect, she is a tireless conversationalist who really worked to make our day special. My top priority was to experience Korean cuisine. She made sure we didn't leave disappointed! Pam was always responsive on email and text. I would recommend Pam without any reservations!