7-hour tour to discover Old Quebec, Montmorency Fall, Ste-Anne-de-Beaupré Shrine and Island of Orleans
As soon as we leave the cruise terminal, you will fall under the charm of Old Québec, which is designated as a "UNESCO World Heritage City". You will discover the rich religious and military heritage of the only fortified city in North America. You will notice the French and British architectural influence on the buildings and houses lining its parks and narrow streets.
Finally, you will admire magnificent works of art, frescoes and monuments that adorn Old Québec and Plains of Abraham.
This tour is also tailor-made to discover the picturesque Island of Orleans and "Côte de Beaupré", the spectacular Montmorency Fall, much higher than Niagara Falls, and the renowned Shrine Basilica of Ste-Anne-de-Beaupré.
Three visits are also planned throughout the tour for different tastings of local products: cider, wines, cheeses, chocolate, maple products: it's your choice!
Sure, you'll be delighted by the sites and the breathtaking scenery that's offered by the Quebec City Area.
Departure from the cruise terminal
- Mural of the Quebekers
- Place Royale Square and Our Lady of Victories Historic Church
- Plains of Abraham, Fine Art Museum and Joan of Arch's Garden
- Parliament Building and «Fontaine de Tourny»
- Fortifications of Quebec
- Historic St-Louis St.
- Monestery of the Ursulines
- Anglican Cathedral of the Holy Trinity
- Price Building, Jura Clock and City Hall
- Our Lady of Quebec Basilica-Cathedral
- Seminary of Quebec
- Place d'Armes Square
- Iconic Château Frontenac
- Montmorency Fall and Montmorency Manor
- Albert Giles Copper Art. Museum
- Royal Road (Street chapel, root cellars, historic old houses)
- Spectacular Ste-Anne-de-Beaupré Shrine
- Cyclorama of Jerusalem, America's largest panorama
- Small tour of the Island of Orleans
- 2 visits and tasting: Maple products, Vineyard, Cider House, Chocolate or Cheese factory. )
Back to the cruise terminal or to the airport
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Hotel of the traveler, Cruise Terminal or Jean-Lesage International Airport
End location: Cruise Terminal, Jean-Lesage International Airport or Hotel of the traveler
Duration: 7 hours
The duration of the tour may be longer, depending on traffic or other imponderable factors. I always make sure that the travelers be back on time to their cruise ship or to the airport. The start time can change, depending the schedule of the cruise or at the traveler's request.
This tour is totally by vehicle, a comfortable KIA Optima 2016 with AC. The first part of the this tour is a walking tour.
For larger groups up to 7, a bigger vehicle will be needed, and this includes an extra cost. Please contact me for details and a price quote before booking.
Access to the sites
One bottle of water per traveler
Estimated Local Cash Needed
50 CDN - For lunch, snacks, drinks and souvenirs
Lunch, snacks, drinks and souvenirs
My car, a KIA Optima 2016, can accommodate 3 adults comfortably or 4 people including one or two children. For five to eight people, the tours will be on board a comfortable mini-van of recent model. An extra charge will be required.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Fabulous tour with Claude! Exceeded every expectation and left each of us wanting to return to Quebec City!