A 5.5-Hour tour of Historic City, Fall, Shrine, Island and Amerindian Reservation
As soon as we leave the cruise terminal, you will fall under the charm of Old Québec, the only fortified city in North America designated as a"UNESCO World Heritage City". You'll see the buildings, cathedrals and houses lining its parks and narrow streets and admire magnificent works of art, frescoes and monuments.
This tour is tailor-made to discover the scenery of the Great Quebec City region. Island of Orleans, the harvest of Quebec, the picturesque "Côte de Beaupré" with its old houses, street chapels and root cellars, the spectacular Montmorency Fall, much higher than Niagara Falls and the impressive Ste-Anne-de-Beaupré Shrine Basilica
Finally, we'll visit an attraction that is often forgotten in traditional tourist tours, the Huron-Wendat reservation where you'll discover the history, the culture and the lifestyle of Hurons of the past and of today.
A tour especially designed for those who do not want to miss anything from each of the cruise liner stopovers.
- Mural of the Quebekers
- Place Royale Square and Our Lady of Victories Historic Church
- Plains of Abraham, Fine Art Museum and Joan of Arch's Garden
- Cartier St, with its unique lampshades
- St-Jean St. with its boutiques and shops
- Parliament Building and «Fontaine de Tourny»
- Fortifications of Quebec
- Historic St-Louis St.
- Monestery of the Ursulines
- Cathedral of the Holy Trinity
- Price Building, Jura Clock and City Hall
- Our Lady of Quebec Basilica-Cathedral
- Seminary of Quebec
- Place d'Armes
- Iconic Château Frontenac
Huron Wendake Reservation
- Huron-Wendat Museum
- Hotel of the First Nations
- Kabir-Koubat Fall
Côte de Beaupré
- Montmorency Fall
- Royal Road (Street chapel, root cellars, old houses)
- Spectacular Ste-Anne-de-Beaupré Shrine
- Cyclorama of Jerusalem, America's largest panorama
Island of Orleans
- Small tour of the Island
- 2 visits and tasting: black current producer, cider house, vineyard, sugar shack: it's your choice !
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Cruise terminal, International Airport or Hotel of the traveler.
End location: Cruise terminal, International Airport or Hotel of the traveler.
Duration: 5 hours 30 min.
The duration of the tour may be longer, depending on traffic or other imponderable factors. I always make sure that the travelers be back on time to their cruise ship or to the airport. The start time can be changed at the traveler's request.
The first part of this tour could be a walking tour or a tour by car, according to the customer choice. The second part is totally by vehicle, a comfortable KIA SEDONA LX 2019 with AC.
For more than 7 people, a larger vehicle will be required. an extra charge will apply.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
25 CAD - For snacks, drinks and souvenirs
My car, a KIA SEDONA LX 2019, 8 passengers, can accommodate 7 guests. For 8 people and more, an extra charge will apply.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Outstanding, wish I could give 6 or 7 stars!