Try Mediterranean white and dark chocolate while in Hvar
Want to try Mediterranean white and dark chocolate? We will meet a professional Chocolatier and try traditional Mediterranean chocolate with herbs and fruits such as sage, lavender, carob, figs, and honey.
After lots of chocolate we will have more of chocolate along with sipping on Croatian wines produced by professional winemakers. Try this perfect combination with a bit of history and health benefits.
- Pick up from Hvar
- Driving on the other side of the island of Hvar in Jelsa.
- Enjoy scenic views of Hvar town, the Spanish Fortress, Pakleni and Vis islands from The French Fortress, on St. Nicholas hill.
- Continue through the green island of Hvar, passing through Brusje, and then walk through the lavender fields (seasonal options June - July).
- Meeting our professional chocolatier host in Jelsa.
- Taste different kinds of Chocolates and pralines.
- Driving to Vrboska in one of the most famous Croatian winemakers.
- Taste four different kinds of wines together with chocolates.
I'm flexible with duration of the tour.
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Hotel, Address or Intersection
Duration: 4 hours
Transportation Method: A/C Volkswagen Touran 1-4 people
I can accommodate more people with larger vehicle. Please contact me for a quote.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
500 Croatian Kuna - You might like to buy some souvenirs.
I am permitted to guide in English, Slovene and Croatian.
I have a skipper license, but for boat tour we will have skipper driving us.
I do not have any other restrictions in regard to my guiding.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Enjoyed our conversations with Urska. She was delightful and showed us part of the island that we would not have seen without her.