Visit the oldest wine growing area in Sydney with a private guide
Indulge in the magic of the Hunter Valley grape - made into award winning delicious wines. Learn how to match food with wine. Feast on the gourmet produce and take the opportunity to buy wine from the cellar doors at great prices.
Visit the 1850 historic sandstone village of Wollombi to experience its quaint famous pub and infamous *Jungle Juice*
- Stop at the Hunter Valley Garden Village to browse their gourmet stores and excellent cafes in a magnificent garden setting where we enjoy lunch. (own cost)
Try the yummy hand made chocolates and fudge at the Chocolate Shop for a sweet treat.
- Sample a variety of cheeses at the Hunter Valley Smelly Cheese Shop.
- Visit 3-4 wineries with opportunity to purchase great wines
New addition: we have access to an area where you see kangaroos in the wild - always and there is only us!
Small groups - providing personal attention
Tailor made private charters are available on request.
This is a private tour meant to accommodate your needs and schedule. Through email, we can work on an itinerary that's right for you. If you have any specific destinations you would like to visit, please let me know and I will do my best to accommodate your wishes.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Pick up at any city hotel or at another agreed upon location
End location: Same place as the pick-up point or at another agreed upon location
Duration: 10 hours
subject to weather and traffic conditions
very comfortable a/c 8 seater vehicle and I also have a comfortable 12 seater vehicle with video and free WIFI
*** NOTE *** I can accommodate various groups of travelers. If you have specific transportation requirements, pricing inquiries or if your preferred start time isn't listed, please send me an email by clicking on the 'ASK A QUESTION' button that's listed on my tour page and profile. I will reply to you promptly. Thanks!
* My services as your private local guide
* Private transportation
* Entrance fee to wineries
* Complimentary bottle of water
* Wine, cheese and chocolate tasting
Estimated Local Cash Needed
25 AUD - refreshment costs on the way and if you want to purchase some wine. Wine tasting is free of charge
* Anything not listed in the "What's Included" section of this tour page
* This tour is designed and priced for 5 persons, I am able to accommodate groups of up to 10 persons, please contact me for a customized tour that will be priced and designed for your group.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Excellent day in Hunter Valley. Wolf did a wonderful job and made sure to accomodate our wishes. Highly recommend!!!