Nature and Wildlife, Local Experience, Food and Wine, First Time Visitor
Kid Friendly: Yes. Children must be acompanied by an adult (Minimum age 6).
You must be able to get in and out of the mini bus with the help of the person who accompanies you.
Maximum travelers: 5
Visit Australia's oldest wine region and sample the quality food and wine
Experience the Hunter Valley's wine and food.
- You'll discover the 1850 historic sandstone village of Wollombi and its unique pub.
- You'll visit several wineries and/or brewery and/or a distillery and sample a wide range of Australian wines, beers and spirits.
- You'll drop into the Hunter Valley Garden Village to browse the gourmet stores and cafes in a lovely garden setting.
- Enjoy a gourmet lunch at an award winning restaurant or a simple cafe.
- Buy wine at the cellar door and receive quality and value.
Bespoke private tours are available on request.
This is a private tour meant to accommodate your needs and schedule. Through email, we can work on an itinerary that's right for you. If you have any specific destinations you would like to visit, please let me know and I will do my best to accommodate your wishes.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Pick up at any inner city hotel, cruise ship terminal or at other agreed upon location.
End location: Same place as the pick-up point or at other agreed upon location
Duration: 10 hours
subject to weather and traffic conditions
7 seater mini bus or 4-5 seater SUV.
NOTE: I can accommodate various groups of travelers. If you have specific transportation requirements, pricing inquiries or if your preferred start time isn't listed, please send me an email by clicking on 'ASK A QUESTION' button listed on my tour page and profile. I will reply to you promptly.
* My services as your private local guide
* Private transportation
* Entrance to wineries
Estimated Local Cash Needed
100 AUD - Cost of refreshments along the way, lunch and any wine you choose to purchase. The wine tastings are sometimes free of charge or subject to a small fee of around A$10.
* Shopping and personal items.
* Food & beverages, including lunch.
* Anything not listed in "What's Included" section.
* If you would like the tour to be extended, please let me know and I'll customized the tour based on your requests.
No special restrictions