People like the way I explain complex rocket science in simple terms that everybody can understand. They also like my friendly nature, enthusiastic attitude, and how I am able to quickly answer all of their questions in a clear and understandable way.
I retired several years ago as the Director of Engineering Operations for Boeing's Space Exploration Division. Since then, I have been serving as a docent at the Space Center Houston, guiding hundreds of tour groups through the Rocket Park and Starship Gallery. My personnel folder at the Space Center is full of dozens of complimentary remarks by these guests about how much they enjoyed my tours.
In addition, I have been doing lectures about space exploration on cruise ships for the past several years. I am about to embark on my 30th lecture cruise. These ultra-luxury cruise lines keep inviting me back to do more lectures because the guests really like my interesting talks that are filled with tantalizing insider information and down to earth stories of what really happened in space. And, everybody can sense my enthusiasm immediately. I truly enjoy talking to interesting people about this exciting topic.
I am sure you will find my private guided tour of the Space Center Houston to be fun, informative and good value.
A Recent Review of this guide
Bill's insights about working in NASA and working with rockets was so interesting!! He was a wonderful host and he great with my 6 year old daughter, too!! Thanks for a wonderful time, Bill...
* An actual rocket scientist with 44 years of experience in the aerospace industry.
* Formal education includes a BS degree in Science (Penn State, High Honors), an MS degree in Aero and Mech Engrg (AFIT), and a Level V (top) Program Management certification (Defense Systems Management College).
* Served on active duty as an officer in the US Air Force for 20 years, retiring as a Lt Col.
* Retired as Boeing's Executive Director of Engineering Operations at the Space Exploration Division in Houston, Texas.
* Served as a volunteer docent at the Space Center Houston for 8 years, guiding hundreds of tour groups.
* Lectures about space exploration on luxury cruise ships several times each year. To date, I have done 29 of these lecture cruises. The guests really enjoy my talks... especially the way I present complex information and answer their questions in every day terms that everybody finds easy to understand. So, the cruise lines keep calling me back for more!
As a condition of service, all guests (or their legal guardian) riding as a passenger in my vehicle will be required to read and sign a liability release on boarding the vehicle.