I taught in middle and high schools, colleges, and universities. I began teaching history and social science classes in August 1981 and continued to December 2015. This led to a comfortable segue into conducting tours by 2000 to share with tourists the information that I had been teaching. I have three collegiate degrees and multiple teaching certificates. I will inundate you with information about the history, government, politics, diversity, growth, economy, businesses, demography, climate, geography, topography, sociology, arts and architecture, taxation, transit, and more of the area and Texas. I will share stories with you about famous and infamous Texans; some are true, some are folklore. I have a dry sense of humor. My intent is to entertain and educate you. I enjoy sharing knowledge with you so that you have a good time and will want to return to or stay longer in our fair city.
A Recent Review of this guide
Keith was friendly, knowledgeable and accommodating. He customized our tour of Galveston and Houston based on our interests. We would highly recommend him.
1. Certified tour guide with the Professional Tour Guides Association of Houston,
2. Member of the Greater Houston Convention and Visitors Bureau since 2001.
3. Certified Travel Ambassador (CTA) trained and member since 2014.
4. Tour guide since 2000.
5. Master tour guide for the City of Houston's Multicultural Tours in 2003 and 2004.
6. Included in AAA Tour Books since 2011.
I can take up to nine people with their luggage in our full-size van. I pick-up and drop-off people at cruise terminals. I take tourists to museums, and let them tour exhibits at their own pace, telling them what time we need to meet again at the van.