Visit Hoover Dam, Learn its History & See How it Works!
Just 35 miles Southeast of Las Vegas lies one of America's Modern Civil Engineering Wonders.
Sitting on the border of Nevada & Arizona, Hoover Dam was built from 1931-1935 during the Great Depression & is still in use over 80 years later!
Walk the top of the Dam & imagine being a construction worker, in a barren land, working on one of the greatest projects since the Great Pryamids were constructed. The Art Deco designs, beautiful landscape & unbelievable history will make this trip a memorable one!
This tour will include the Powerplant Tour inside Hoover Dam. Reclamation guides will conduct inside tours.
- Pick up at your hotel
- Travel through Boulder City to Hoover Dam
- Take a walking tour of the outside/top of the dam
- Go inside the dam for the Powerplant Tour
- Finish outside tour of dam
- Back to your hotel
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Pick up at your hotel in Las Vegas
End location: Drop off at your hotel in Las Vegas
Duration: 4 hours
Traffic, weather & holidays can affect tour duration
**NOTE: Elevator maintenance can alter, change or cancel Powerplant Tours without prior notice. Visitor Center, Observation Deck & Museum will still be accessible.
Jeep Grand Cherokee or Minivan
- Fun, knowledgeable & experienced personal guide
- Private transportation
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- Bottled water
- Powerplant Tour is included. (Reclamation guides will conduct inside tours.)
- Amazing photo opportunities
Estimated Local Cash Needed
20 USD - Souvenirs
Any personal purchases or expenses.