Visit the highlights of Hong Kong city plus the beautiful countryside of Lantau Island
Join me for a tour of all the must-see places on your Hong Kong adventure.
If you are looking for a full day tour of Lantau Island in a private vehicle, plus the highlights on Hong Kong island, then this is the tour for you.
Not many operators are able to offer this due to the restricted licence to drive in Lantau - but I am one of the only guides who can do it.
Hong Kong is a small city and can be explored easily in one day, such as Victoria Peak and the Star Ferry.
Lantau is known as Hong Kong's green lung, and you can imagine stepping back in time 50 years when you visit. Most of this stunning island is untouched and can usually only be accessed by public transport. However, you will be driven seamlessly through the beautiful countryside on this full day tour!
- drive directly to the Peak for fantastic panoramic views of Hong Kong harbour
- take the iconic Star Ferry across Victoria harbour
- stop for a tasty dim sum lunch in a top-rated Cantonese restaurant
- transfer to Tung Chung on Lantau Island for one-way travel on the Ngong Ping cable-car
- Visit Ngong Ping village and the "precious lotus" Po Lin Monastery
- Walk the steps or drive up to the largest seated outdoor bronze Buddha Statue in East Asia
- return back to your accommodation
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 9 hours 30 min.
Star Ferry and private 7-seater vehicle
Estimated Local Cash Needed
800 HKD - For food and drink or souvenirs