Best way to explore city's highlights with your limited times
Named after Communist revolutionary Ho Chi Minh, the city formerly known as Saigon has emerged from its darkest days to become one of Asia's most exciting cities, used to be capital of the South Vietnamese, known as "the diamond of the Far East".
It is nowadays the largest and most populated city in Vietnam, It boasts vibrant street life, handsome buildings, and warm weather all year round, this city tour will give you an insight into history, culture and the daily life of the locals in Saigon
- Meet at Bitexco Tower outside the main door (sign of your names)
- Visit the below highlights
- War Remnants Museum
- Reunification Palace
- Tea break at the local coffee shop (cost is not included)
- Notre Dame Cathedral & Central Post Office
- Lacquer ware Factory & Ben Thanh Market
- Recommend reasonable restaurant for lunch (costs are not included)
- Return Bitexco Tower
Above itinerary can be flexible and changeable upon your inquiry to make sure you have an enjoyable trip.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Meet you at Bitexco Financial Tower at 02 Hai Trieu Street, District 1
End location: Tours will finish at Bitexco Financial Tower at 02 Hai Trieu Street, District 1 or at your convenient place
Duration: 4 hours 30 min.
Most of the Shuttle Buses from Phu My or Hiep Phuoc Port have to stop at Bitexco Tower, I will meet you at the main door of the building at 2 Hai Trieu Street
Tour are conducted in a modern, A/C, insured 16 seat van.
- A personal English speaking guide
- Private air-conditioned vehicle with driver.
- Bitexco Tower pick up and return
- Entrance fee for the War Remnants Museum
- Purified drinking water
Estimated Local Cash Needed
50 USD - Meals, refreshments or souvenirs
Custom tours for larger groups are available. Contact me for further information
As a licensed guide, I have no restrictions.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Great afternoon spent with Khang getting an insight into Ho Chi Minh city- the tour was informative, relaxed and very flexible which suited the experience I was after - thank you