Nemophila will be blooming in late April!
Hitachi Seaside Park is located about 125 km east of Tokyo. The park has rides and flowers all through the year in a huge 200-hectare area. It is especially popular in spring when Nemophila flowers cover the vast hill. It is getting popular among foreign travelers, however it is not so easy to access the park.
This tour enables small a group of people to access the park with a certified English guide in her private car.
As the car is Toyota Aqua, the number of the guest group shall be under three. Please be aware that it is not a luxury quality car.
*The park is closed on Mondays
- 8:00: pick up at your hotel
- 10:00: arrive at the Hitachi Seaside park in normal traffic
- 14:30: depart the park for return drive to Tokyo
- 17:00: arrive at your hotel
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Your hotel lobby
End location: Your hotel
Duration: 8 hours
In this tour we will drive about 125 km away from Tokyo, the travel time may be affected by the traffic conditions.
The Guide's private car is Toyota Aqua
The car is registered in summer 2016
An air conditioned, nice clean car.
Comfortable passenger capacity is 3 (excluding the driver).
If you prefer a larger car, it can be provided with extra cost.
- An English certified guide for 8 hours who also drives a car to the park
- Toyota Aqua private car, gasoline, highway toll fee, parking fee
*If the group is larger than 3 people, or should you request for another type of car, it can be arranged with extra cost.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
510 Yen - Park admission fee
- Admission fee to the park
- Lunch for yourself
- Public Transportation
- Larger Vehicle if you prefer