Culture & history tour. Luxury MPV included.
Kuala Lumpur, affectionately known as KL, is an amazing cultural melting pot. Here, you will wander through communities of Chinese, Malays, Indians and a huge community of expats. Hence, it is not unusual to have worship places of different religions in the same neighborhood.
For those who want to stay within the confines of the city centre, this tour package takes you on a day trip to landmarks such as the King's Palace, Independence Square and the iconic Petronas Twin Tower.
Putrajaya is the 3rd Federal Territory where the beautiful Putra Lake, Putra Mosque and the Prime Minister's Office is located. It is located 30km south of Kuala Lumpur.
# Please contact me for multi-day tours or other destinations such as Penang, KL, Malacca, Cameron Highlands etc.
> 8-hour tour guide service + Luxury MPV (Toyota Alphard) for up to 4 VIPs.
Book two full-day van/MPV tours (eg. Penang 1 day & K. Lumpur 1 day or K. Lumpur 2 days) and receive free entrance ticket vouchers worth US$40 on the day of tour.
Itinerary is FLEXIBLE. Please AMEND if needed:
- Visit Batu Caves - a series of sacred natural caves of Hindu devotees.
- A quick visit the National Palace (Istana Negara).
- Visit Merdeka Square and Sultan Abdul Samad Building.
- View the sound and laser presentation of miniature Kuala Lumpur city model at KL City Gallery.
* Normal ticket: US$2. 50 but your tour guide will absorb this fee.
- Petronas Twin Towers, 453m, the tallest twin buildings in the world.
* Only exterior photo session. We are not going up to the SkyBridge and observation deck which require advanced online booking at US$20/ticket.
- Lunch in the food court of Suria KLCC Shopping Mall between the twin towers.
- Visit Putrajaya including the Prime Minister's Office, the Putra Mosque, Putra Lake, Putrajaya International Convention Centre.
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building, Suggested by Guide: IF YOU ARE ARRIVING BY CRUISE: 90% of the cruise ships embark at Port Klang Cruise Centre (a.k.a Boustead Cruise Centre). I will wait for you in the arrival lobby holding a paging board showing your name. In case your ship is unfortunately directed to embark at the West Port, South Port or North Port, I and the vehicle are not allowed to enter these cargo ports due to security reasons. In this case, you will need to take the FREE shuttle bus to come to the main gate. I will meet you here.
Duration: 8 hours
By luxury MPV (Toyota Alphard) for up to 4 VIP tourists.
The same tour package by a larger TOUR VAN (click here) for up to 14 persons is available.
The same tour package by a VIP TOUR COACH (click here) for up to 44 persons is available.
- Guiding Services
- Private Transportation
Estimated Local Cash Needed
50 RM$ - This tour package EXCLUDES meals and entrance tickets. The tour guide will advise you the amount you need to pay (at the ticket counters) on the day of tour. He can also pay for you in advance and you may later pay back in USD.
* The PER-PERSON fee will be less than US$3/person if you follow the standard itinerary.
You are also advised to prepare some small cash in RM$ for drinks or souvenirs. For small amount, you may exchange with the tour guide.
- Personal Expenses
- Food, Drinks, Snacks
For NATURE TOURS, I am licensed to guide at:
+ Bukit Merah Orang Utan Island
+ K. Gandah Elephant Sanctuary
+ Langkawi mangrove cruise
+ Night firefly-watching cruise
+ Cameron Highlands
I DO NOT guide in any NATIONAL PARK, nor conduct any trekking tour.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Lawrence was an exceptional guide. He was highly knowledgeable and friendly. His language skills were excellent. He helped make it an enjoyable day!