Culture & history tour. VIP COACH included.
Kuala Lumpur, affectionately known as KL, is an amazing cultural melting pot. Here, you will wander through communities of Chinese, Malays, Indians, Thais and a huge community of expats. Hence, it is not unusual to have worship places of different religions in the same neighborhood. Each community offering its own festivals, food, music, art and fashion while influencing each other's cultures.
For those who want to stay within the confines of the city centre, this tour package takes guests on a day trip to landmarks such as the King's Palace, Independence Square and the iconic Petronas Twin Tower.
Putrajaya is the 3rd Federal Territory where the beautiful Putra Lake, Putra Mosque and the Prime Minister's Office is located. It is located 30km south of Kuala Lumpur.
# Please contact me for multi-day tours or other destinations such as Penang, KL, Malacca, Cameron Highlands, Langkawi etc.
> 8-hour tour guide service + Licensed VIP bus for up to 44 travelers.
> No entrance fee involved.
Book two full-day coach tours (eg. Penang 1 day & Kuala Lumpur 1 day OR Kuala Lumpur 2 days) and receive free entrance ticket vouchers worth US$80 on the day of tour.
Itinerary is FLEXIBLE. Please AMEND if needed:
- Pickup at hotel in K. Lumpur or Port Klang Cruise Centre.
- Visit Batu Caves - a series of sacred natural caves of Hindu devotees.
- A quick visit the National Palace (Istana Negara).
- View the sound and laser presentation of miniature Kuala Lumpur city model at KL City Gallery.
- Petronas Twin Towers, 453m, the tallest twin buildings in the world.
* Only exterior photo session. Going up to the SkyBridge and observation deck requires advanced online booking at US$20/ticket.
- Lunch in the food court of Suria KLCC - the shopping mall within the twin towers.
- Visit Putrajaya including the Prime Minister's Office, Pink Mosque, Putra Lake, Putra Square and panoramic view from a hill.
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building, Suggested by Guide: IF YOU ARE ARRIVING BY CRUISE: 90% of the cruise ships embark at Port Klang Cruise Centre (a.k.a Boustead Cruise Centre). I will wait for you in the arrival lobby holding a paging board showing your name. In case your ship is unfortunately directed to embark at the West Port, South Port or North Port, I and the vehicle are not allowed to enter these cargo ports due to security reasons. In this case, you will need to take the FREE shuttle bus to come to the main gate. I will meet you here.
Duration: 8 hours
**IMPORTANT NOTE: THE TOUR IS UP TO 44 PEOPLE (the maximum number of travelers is indicated here as "1").
The same tour package by a smaller TOUR VAN (click here) for up to 14 persons.
The same tour package by a LUXURY MPV (click here) for up to 4 persons is available.
- Guiding Services
- Private Transportation
Estimated Local Cash Needed
50 RM$ - This tour package EXCLUDES meals and entrance tickets. The tour guide will advise you the amount you need to pay (at ticket counters) on the day of tour. He can also pay for you in advance and you may later pay back in USD.
* The PER-PERSON fee will be not more than US$3/person if you follow the standard itinerary.
You are also advised to prepare some small cash in RM$ for drinks or souvenirs. For small amount, you may exchange with the tour guide.
- Personal Expenses
- Food, Drinks, Snacks
For NATURE TOURS, I am licensed to guide at:
+ Bukit Merah Orang Utan Island
+ K. Gandah Elephant Sanctuary
+ Langkawi mangrove cruise
+ Night firefly-watching cruise
+ Cameron Highlands
I DO NOT guide in any NATIONAL PARK, nor conduct any trekking tour.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
I recommend him ... simply ... very nice