Visit the main Highlights of Rome with a Local Guide!
This tour will show you the top attractions of the Eternal city! You will visit the Vatican museums that boast one of the world's greatest art collections, where a vast store of artworks which range from the ancient to the contemporary. We will see the highlights of the collection and the Sistine Chapel, the single greatest work of art by anyone human being. The tour will finish at the Basilica of Saint Peter, is one of the largest churches in the world, it spans the area around 22, 300 sq. m. The church here was built on the burial site of St. Peter and is considered as the holiest church in the whole Christian world. after the vatican tour you will have time to have lunch and to taste the delicious Roman food, in the afternoon we will discover the magnificent Colosseum, the largest Roman amphiteater ever built that housed the bloody gladiators games.
- A private driver will meet up you at Civitavecchia cruise port
- The Colosseum (1st and 2nd tier), the Roman Forum (Arch of Titus, House of Vestal Virgins, the Temple of Antonino and Faustina, the Temple of Caesar, the basilica Aemilia
- Traditional Roman lunch in the historical center
- Vatican Museum (the most important statues and paintings), the Sistine Chapel and Saint Peter's Square
- Transfer to Civitavecchia port
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: At the Cruise ship port there will be a private diriver who will pick up you
End location: Cruise terminal
Duration: 7 hours
Transportation by Private Van.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
50 euro - to buy food
I am not a driver. I can accompany you in your vehicle or I can arrange for a separate car and driver.