Privately guided tour of Hvar's must-sees: a French fortress, lavender fields, vineyards, and more!
Discover highlights of privately guided full-Day Hvar tour encompassing scenic views, see the towns of Stari Grad and Vrbovska, try wine tasting (Carić or Tomić winery), visit lavender fields (seasonal June - July) and try the Authentic Dalmatian dinner in an abandoned ethno-eco village.
Picturesque abandoned village is located less than 5 miles (8 km) away from the town of Hvar. We will walk around and check the abandoned ruins, water cisterns, cooperative, church, old mill, and other hidden areas, until we will reach a restored family property, where we will try the dinner prepared.
- Pick up from Hvar
- Enjoy scenic views of Hvar town, the Spanish Fortress, Pakleni and Vis islands from The French Fortress, on St. Nicholas hill where our tour begins.
- Continue through the green island of Hvar, passing through Brusje, and then walk through the lavender fields (seasonal options June - July).
- Stop for a perfect views of the islands deepest bays.
- Approach the fascinating town of Stari Grad.
- Continue to the small charming town of Vrbovska.
- Wine tasting at one of the best vineyards on the island (either Tomić or Carić vinery).
- Enjoy the charming abandoned village of Malo Grablje on to traditional authentic meal with lamb or mixed lamb and veal under the iron bell covered with the ash (octopus or vegetarian meal on request).
I'm flexible with duration of the tour.
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Hotel, Address or Intersection
Duration: 7 hours
A/C Volkswagen Touran 1-4 people
I can accommodate more people with larger vehicle. Please contact me for a quote.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
500 Croatian Kuna - You might like to buy some souvenirs.
I am permitted to guide in English, Slovene and Croatian.
I have a skipper license, but for boat tour we will have skipper driving us.
I do not have any other restrictions in regard to my guiding.