Discover Seville with a Local Guide
Seville is the capital of the region of Andalucia and also a very ancient city.
Many different civilisations settled down in Seville and left their paw prints.
Along these four hours we are going to visit, the Cathedral of saint Mary of the see, built in the 15th century by the Christians, also the Royal palaces, those palaces are going to surprise you, with very many different decorations, from several periods.
We can stop in the old jewish quarter with narrow and magic streets, also you can feel the Sephardic essence there.
And You can explore the spanish square fro the XX century built for the 1929 exhibition, a representation of Spain in one single monument.
The most beautiful monuments in Seville are included in this tour. If you want feel the essence of Seville this is your tour.
The itinerary during 4 hours will be:
- Spanish Square, one of the most visited monuments in Seville And represent, Spain in one monument.
- Cathedral, the biggest Cathedral built in Gothic style in The world.
- Royal palaces, different palaces from different periods and in use nowadays.
- Old jewish quarter, call now Barrio de Santa Cruz with the essence of the Sephardic culture.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Train Station, hotel or another place I agree with you.
End location: Train Station, hotel or another place I agree with you.
Duration: 4 hours
This is a walking tour.
- Exclusive tour guide during 4 hours, services and care.
- Licensed guide for Seville.
- Visit the most important monuments in the city.
- Entrance Fees.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
20 Euro - -Purchases.
- Food and drinks.
- Personal purchases.
I am not a driver. I accompany you in your vehicle or I can arrange for a separate car and driver.