Guided private tour of hidden rural life of Hvar and delicious traditional meal
Enjoy the spectacular views and scenery of amazing Hvar which offers hidden gems with stunning views of neighboring islands. The Pakleni islands are a short boat trip from Hvar Town.
Get in touch with the rural life of the island of Hvar and explore the village's stone houses and courtyards as you admire the architecture of the area. Walk the narrow streets as you absorb the settlement's timeless charms with a 3-course lunch or dinner in a charming abandoned village.
- Pick up from Hvaar
- Enjoy scenic views of Hvar town, the Spanish Fortress, Pakleni and Vis islands from The French Fortress, on St. Nicholas hill where our tour begins.
- Continue through the green island of Hvar, passing through Brusje, and then walk through the lavender fields (seasonal options June - July).
- Walk along village of Velo Grablje within its narrow streets where you will feel the breath of past times.
- Along the dry brook line we will get to charming abandoned village of Malo Grablje
- Enjoy authentic Dalmatian lunch/dinner with appetiser, Peka - traditional meal with lamb or mixed lamb and veal under the iron bell covered with the ash (octopus and vegetarian meal on request), dessert and homemade local wine.
I'm flexible with duration of the tour.
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Hotel, Address or Intersection
Duration: 4 hours
A/C Volkswagen Touran 1-4 people
I can accommodate more people with larger vehicle. Please contact me for a quote.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
500 Croatian Kuna - You might like to buy some souvenirs.
I am permitted to guide in English, Slovene and Croatian.
I have a skipper license, but for boat tour we will have skipper driving us.
I do not have any other restrictions in regard to my guiding.