Private tour to the Hermitage museum
Enjoy the tour to one of the world's greatest museums with your private tour guide. The tour is fully private and you will have a great opportunity to explore The Hermitage in full, being pampered by the attention of your Tour guide.
A skip-the-line admission is provided to minimize the waiting time to get inside the museum.
This tour is a unique opportunity to get a broad impression from the Russian culture and history, as well as get acquainted with the art of worldwide known artists such as Leonardo Da Vinci, Raphael, Michelangelo, Rembrandt, Rubens, and many others.
The tour starts with meeting a guide at the hotel (or any other address, specified by the customer)
- Way to the Hermitage (if your hotel is located in the area, we will simply walk towards the museum, if it's far - we will take public transportation. A car transfer can be arranged upon request)
- Guided tour of the Hermitage
- Way back to the hotel (or any other place in the city centre. I can give you instructions on how to get to a certain place of your choice).
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Typically, the tour starts at the hotel lobby, where I will meet you with a name sign. Let me know if you want to meet somewhere else (train station/cafe/shop/any other address).
End location: We can finish the tour in the city centre, so that you could explore it on your own. Or, if you like, I can show you the way back to your hotel.
Duration: 3 hours
The tour starts at the meeting point agreed. Then, we head to the Hermitage. The actual time spent inside the museum is about 2 hours. Can be prolonged upon request.
This is a walking tour. Depending on where you're staying, we either walk or take public transport to get to the museum. A car transfer can be arranged upon request.
Professional tour guide
Hermitage museum admissions
Friendly atmosphere and happy smiles
Estimated Local Cash Needed
1000 Russian ruble - There's a cafeteria inside the Hermitage, if you want to make a break after the tour. Plus, make sure you have some pocket money for souvenirs or ticket for public transport if we use it.
- Meals and drinks inside the museum are not included. Please, have some pocket money for souvenirs.
- Ticket for public transport (if we use it).
I am not permitted to guide in the Russian language.
I am not permitted to guide if the customer does not have a guided tour ticket in such museums as The Hermitage, Peterhof Grand Palace, Catherine Palace, Yusupov Palace.