Come see the Whales play
Drive for about one and a half hours to Hermanus, where we can take a boat ride to see these gentle giants at play with a group of people
Have lunch at one of the many seaside eateries in Hermanus
We will then drive around the town to see some close whale encounters from land.
We drive back via Kleinmond and the Atlantic Coast of False Bay
A stop at the local Somerset Mall is a must.
* Depart Hotel at about 09h00
* Drive over Sir Lowreys Pass for a scenic view of Cape Town
* Stop at the Orchard Coffee Shop for true South African coffee
* Arrive in Hermanus for a Boat Ride at 12h00 (optional), but highly reccommended.
* Lunch to be taken at one of the many sea side restuarants
* Drive around the coast to see some whales close to shore
* Depart for a drive along the Atlantic coastal towns of , Kleinmond; Bettys Bay and Gordons Bay
* Amazing views of False Bay (a Photograhers dream)
* Return to hotel
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Meet at Hotel or Passenger Liner terminal
End location: drop off at hotel or Passenger Liner Terminal
Duration: 8 hours
All vehicles used is 2010 luxury saloon models
Fully air-conditioned with climate control
If group is more than 4 passengers we will be touring in a 10 seater luxury bus
Transportation and guiding
Mineral water and coffee
Estimated Local Cash Needed
850 ZAR / rand - Boat ride is optional at R600.00 per person
Lunch and coffee
If more than 4 passengers contact me before booking this tour. Price will need to be updated.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Where do I start?? We had such a fantastic time with Allie over two days. He made sure our days covered everything we wanted to see or do! Allie was such great company and fun to be with. Please do not hesitate in booking a tour with Allie!!