Private Helsinki Heartbeat Tram Tour
On this tour we will cover the city's main attractions and combine walking with a tram ride, as we 'Travel-Like-Locals'. For cruise passengers the tour fee includes a private transfer between the harbour and city centre in either direction. If you are happy to take public transport, please select the regular tour version.
On our itinerary:
- Kiasma Museum of Modern Art.
- Historical Senate Square with Lutheran Church.
- Uspenski Orthodox Cathedral.
- Market Square.
- Katajanokka with its Art Nouveau district.
- The majestic ice breaker fleet moored off the city coastline.
- Esplanadi Park with its chic designer stores.
- Central Railway Station.
- NEW !!!! the stunning architectural masterpiece of Oodi Public Library.
- Parliament Building, Museum of Modern Art, Finlandia House.
- Stunningly designed Rock Church.
- Chapel of Silence.
During the tour, time will also be available for a relaxed coffee break.
This tour is up to eight people. For larger groups please contact me for a customised tour.
1) Meet at cruise harbor and begin tour.
2) Transfer to city center, approximately 15 minutes with commentary along route.
3) Begin Tour of city covering all major sights en route.
4) Break for refreshments (optional).
5) Continue tour with remainder of itinerary.
6) Tour completed in city centre. Private transfer to the cruise harbor.
If you wish to stay on in town and return to the harbour later in the day, I can advise you on how best to do this.
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Cruise Ship Port
Duration: 4 hours
Once in the city centre, we will be using a combination of tram (Street car) transportation and walking .
- Guiding Services
- Private Transportation
- Public Transportation Tickets
- Admission Tickets
Estimated Local Cash Needed
10 EUR - Finland is an expensive country and you can count on approx EUR 10 for a refreshment stop per person.
- Food, Drinks, Snacks