Tour for lifetime memories
When You are in Sri Lanka it is great opportunity to make a trekking tour, especially in hill country like UVA Province.
I have no doubt you will lose your breath because the views at Ohiya, Kalupahana trekking journey are so astonishing.
From this trekking tour you will get cleanliness and natural character of the environment, feel climate differences, interesting agricultural landscapes - lush green tea plantations, vegetable gardens, birds and plants.
We have to take morning Badulla Colombo train from Haputale (morning 7. 40 am from Haputale station to Ohiya station) . This tour will be 15KM trekking and it will take 7 to 8 hours.
I am looking forward in hearing from you and wishing you a warm welcome to beautiful Sri Lanka
1. Haputale to Ohiya by Train (Morning Train at 7. 30 am).
2. Horton Plains - Ohiya road (B508), 26 Mile Post to Y-Junction.
3. Y-Junction (Ohiya Kalupahana Colonial Trek) to Devils Staircase.
4. Devils Staircase to Udaveria Estate, West Haputale Division
5. Udaveria Estate, West Haputale Division to V-cut
6. V- Cut to Bambarakanda Waterfalls.
7. Bambarakanda Waterfalls to Kalupahana junction.
8. Kalupahana to Haputale town or to your hotel. ( Vehicle)
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Hotel, Address or Intersection
Duration: 8 hours
- Tour duration per day;
7 to 8 hours
- During monsoon season in June, July and August you should have a waterproof shoes and raincoat with you
From Haputale to Ohiya by Train (We have to get the train morning at 7.40 from Haputale Station) .
Start Trekking from Ohiya to Kalupahana junction.
From Kalupahana to Haputale or to your Hotel with Toyota van (A/C)
- Guiding Services
- Private Transportation
- Public Transportation Tickets
Estimated Local Cash Needed
6000 RS - For Lunch, snacks or any other personnel expenses
6000 SR (Sri Lanka Rupee) = 34.12911 USD
- Personal Expenses
- Food, Drinks, Snacks