4 hour private cruise in Halong bay
Vietnam's pride Halong Bay is one of those destinations you don't want to miss when travelling this Southeast Asian country. Recognized as a UNESCO World Heritage and a Natural Wonder of the World, the core Halong Bay gains and shares its fame with 2 sibling bays, Lan Ha Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay, together forming a vast sea area known commonly to international tourists as, simply, Halong Bay. Abundant scenic beauty, archaeological and geological significance, cultural and historical connections, fresh seafood and proximity to international gateways make Halong Bay one of Vietnam's most popular places to visit.
- Tour guide and driver pick you up from your Cruise Ship with a welcome sign-board with your name on so that you can see us easily.
- Transfer to Tuan Chau port to get on the Cruise to start the tour
- Cruising through the emerald water between the limestone outcrops and long corridors, passing by Dog Stone, Chicken Stone and the Burning
- Stop at Fishing Village for Kayaking or boating to see amazing three caves. The should-not-missed activity to discover the beauty of Ha Long Bay
- Take a visit to the most beautiful cave named Thien Cung, Heavenly Palace Grotto, to explore huge chambers adorned with stalactites and stalagmites of all kinds
- Enjoy seafood lunch (vegetarian or special food request is available) while the cruise is gliding out, continue to enjoy the landscapes on the way back to Ha Long harbor
- Returns to the harbor
- Get on the private car to transfer you back to your Cruise Ship before it leaves
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Halong Pier Harbor
End location: Halong Pier Harbor
Duration: 5 hours
Pick up and drop off at the port by private car with A/C
Private daily cruise in Halong bay
Kayaking/bamboo boat to see "three caves"
Walking inside Heaven cave
Estimated Local Cash Needed
300000 VND - Drinks and personal expenses
I am not a driver. I can arrange a private car and experienced driver for you.