Halong Bay, Thien Cung Cave & Kayak with Incredible Cruise
Being one of the world's natural wonders and heritage recognized by UNESCO, Halong Bay is a truly attractive destination with 1, 969 islands jetting out from the sea and with red sail junks dotting the horizon. Come and see what the Vietnamese call "The Descending Dragon".
The area is recognized as the World Natural Heritage that is the area of 434 sq. km with 775 islands. It looks like a giant triangle with Ðau Go Island (in the west), Ba Ham Lake (in the south) and Cong Tay Island (in the east) as its three angle points. The nearby area is the buffer area and areas classified as national beauty spots in 1962 by the Ministry of Culture and Information.
In summary, Halong Bay possesses a tremendous diversity of caves and other landforms which derive from the unusual geomorphological process of marine invaded tower karst. These areas provide a unique and extensive reservoir of data for the future understanding of geoclimatic history and the nature of karst processes in a complex environment.
- 08:30: Meet your tour guide then go for Ha Long Bay. Have a short break en-route to free your legs.
- 12:30: Board Dragon Cruise to enjoy amazing views while passing by Dog Stone, Incense Burner islet.
- 13:00: Savor your lunch on board while passing by Ha Long symbol, a "Fighting cock" islet.
- 14:00: Stop at a fishing village to get in touch with local fish-men and learn about their life in Ha Long.
- 15:00: Visit Thien Cung (Heavenly Palace) cave with millions of magical stalagmites and stalactites.
- 16:15: Stop at the harbor again to catch the bus to Hanoi.
- 20:00: Arrive back in Hanoi. Tour ends.
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
End Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 12 hours
I have access to a number of vehicles, all modern and air conditioned. Which one we use will depend on the size of your group.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
1000000 VND - Personal expenses, drinks on boat and souvenir.
As a certified guide, I have no restrictions.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Son was great. This was my last day in Vietnam and was a great way to end my vacation. Son was knowledgeable and spoke good English. He made me feel safe and comfortable and made sure I had everything I needed. I have problems with stairs and getting on and off the boat, but he was always there to help, he was patience with me and made it all a very special day. I highly recommend using Son. I would definitely use him again.