Explore Budapest intimately
Half day walking tour of Budapest
Are you interested in the details?
Do you believe you can see more by walking? And you don't really fancy the standard thematic tour?
Let me take you for a nice tailored and informative walk.
We discuss your choices in advance.
You can choose one or two of the options below and we will explore them in half a day.
I will meet you at your hotel briefly outline the route and off we go.
1) Buda Castle from A to Z,
2) Old town Pest with Roman ruins, the inner city Parish Church, remains' of the city wall, the Danube Corso
3) Jewish quarter
4) Heroes' square with the City Park, Széchenyi bath, and Vajdahunyad Castle
5) Liberty Square, Parliament
6) Saint Stephen's Basilica and the Opera House
7) The beautiful and mysterious Central Cemetery of Budapest
** Dependent upon your choices and the location of your hotel, we may need to use public transport. If you are unsure, just tell me more about your ideas and areas of interest and I will be happy to advise.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: We meet at your hotel,or your cruise ship port, or any address you give me inside the inner city.
End location: We finish the tour somewhere in downtown and if you wish I accompany you back to your hotel, or anywhere else you, would like to go in the inner city.
Duration: 4 hours
Duration can be adjusted depending on the weather conditions and upon your personal wishes.
This is a walking tour but we might use public transport, it depends on the distance of the sights we will visit.
Our public transport is quick and good, the vehicles are clean and we don't spend that long time traveling.
- Professional guide service
- City map
- A useful brochure
- Hotel picks up
Estimated Local Cash Needed
2850 HUF - A daily travelcard costs 1650 HUF /person, or 3300 HUF /5 people. A one way ticket costs 350 HUF.
A drink and a sandwich costs approximately 1200 HUf/person, it depends on the place we go.
- The daily travel card, in case if we use public transport. It will cost 1650 HUF/person or 3300 HUF/five people.
- Snacks and drinks that you probably want to buy
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Great tour and knowledable guide. We had booked 2 half day walking tours of Budapest with Andrea and she did not only give us the highlights of the city, but also was able to give us deeper information about each site. We enjoyed her deep knowledge and company.