Nature and Wildlife, Local Experience, First Time Visitor, City
Kid Friendly: Yes.
You must be able to get in and out of a car.
Maximum travelers: 8
Italian (fluent), German (fluent), English (fluent)
choice of Salzburg City tour, lake district, or Bavarian Mountain tour.
On this trip you can decide which 8hrs trip you like to shorten into a 4hrs trip
I can offer:
- Sound of Music
- 4hrs Salkammergut - Lakesidedistrict;
- Bavarian Mountains - Saltmine;
- Bavarian Mountains Eagles Nest
- a walking tour and a round in the comfortable glass roof van in the city of Salzburg including Palace Hellbrunn and Leopoldskron and drive through the lake district area.
the itinerary can be (Sound of Music):
- Salzburg city
- Lake district area
or can be (bavarian mountain):
- Bad Dürnberg (possibilty to see the saltmines)
- Obersalzberg (possibility to see the Eagle's nest in the summertime)
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Mozart square, or other agreed pick-up within the city of Salzburg.
End location: Mirabell square, or other arranged dropoff point.
Duration: 4 hours
At noon time we can not pick you up at the hotel, as we just come back from the morning tour.
with our glass-roof Mercedes air-conditioned van.
- road tolls
- parking fees
Estimated Local Cash Needed
20 EUR - for coffee and a pastry, entrance fees, etc.
- personal shopping
- personal expenses
- entrance fees
I am Austria Guide for english, italian and german and I have a panorama glass roof van limousine service.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
We loved our full day private tour of Salzburg and sleigh ride into the Alps. The views were spectacular and the authentic Austrian lunch at the top was fantastic! It was the highlight of our vacation. Our tour guide Bernd was very knowledgeable and made the day very special for us. Would definitely recommend Bernd and this tour.