Gyeongju city in a full-day tour(1~4 people))
Gyeongju city was the capital of the ancient kingdom of Silla (57 BC~ 935 BCE).
It's often known as "the museum without walls".
It's one of the most culturally traditional sites in Korea, a historical destination with Buddhist temples, ancient tombs, traditional villages and pagodas which are designated as World Heritage Sites by UNESCO.
So, Gyeongju is the most popular tourist destination in South Korea.
Discover Bulguksa Temple, Seokguram Grotto, Cheonmachon and other places.
I can customize the itinerary depending on your preference.
* Highlights *
- Gyeongju day trip from Busan
- Visit the UNESCO-listed Bulguksa Temple and its Seokguram Grotto, Cheonmachong and other places.
- Enjoy a Korean lunch at a local restaurant
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
We can change the itinerary depending on the situation as weather, your favorite, time of year and so on.
- Bulguksa Temple
- Seokguram Grotto
- Daereungwon Tomb Complex and Cheonmachong
- Gyochon Traditonal Village or Gyeongju national museum
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I will meet you at your hotel, cruise terminal, or at any other convenient location.
End location: Back to your hotel, or cruise terminal or as previously agreed.
Duration: 8 hours
Air-Conditioned 4-door sedan
- Tour guide service
- Private transportation (Air conditioned 4-door sedan),
- Parking fee, Toll Fee, etc
Estimated Local Cash Needed
60000 won - Approximately USD 60 for Meal, drinks, souvenir, etc.