I love history and arts, like playing tennis and chess, swimming, ice-skating and skiing. I enjoy walks and bird-watching with my son in Moscow's numerous beautiful parks. Travelling has always been one of the biggest pleasures in my life.
Russian is my native language, I fluently speak English, French and Italian, and now learning Spanish. I have a degree in linguistics and a diploma of professional tour guide. Since 2008 I've done hundreds of private tours of all kinds for travelers from the USA, Canada, France, Great Britain, Italy, Switzerland, Columbia, Mexico, Brazil, Hong Kong, Singapour, India, Australia, New Zealand and many other countries of the world.
In my list of tours you may find must-do classical itineraries and some more local, less touristy tracks.
Here are also some suggestions for cultural and entertaining visits in Moscow and around which may be included in day tours or done as separate programs:
- Zaryadye Park - was opened in late 2017 and soon became a world top-rated park for its innovative concept and design where cultural and gastronomic venues are smoothly integrated with recreated Russian natural landscapes
- Christ the Saviour Church - Russia's main orthodox church with majestic interiors and stunning views from upper galleries;
- Kolomenskoye - summer residence of Russian Grand Princes and Tsars from the XV c. with the UNESCO listed Church of Ascension;
- Kuskovo - Moscow's little Versaille with a unique XVIII c. wooden classical palace;
- Muzeon and Gorky Park - "Fallen Idols" park with a colossal statue of Peter I in the middle of Moscow river and Moscow's central park;
- Victory Park and Memorial - Moscow's main war memorial and museum dedicated mainly to WWII with the city's highest 142-m obelisk;
- VDNKh - a reserve of Stalin's imperial architecture, Moscow's biggest entertainment and cultural park with 2 gorgeous fountains;
- Tretyakov Gallery (old or/and new) - a comprehensive encyclopedia of Russian figurative art of XI-XX centuries;
- Space Museum and Memorial - one of the world's best space museums with a breathtaking titanium-rendered Obelisk;
- Diamond Fund Exhibition - a priceless collection of Russian royal and soviet jewellery with loads of diamonds and gold nuggets;
- Gorky's House - Moscow's best piece of Art Nouveau with gorgeous decorations and amazing interiors;
- Federation Tower - enjoy fabulous views from Europe's tallest viewpoint;
- River Cruise on Radisson boats - magnificent views and fine dining all year round!
- Bolshoi Theatre - private tours of the sumptuous historical building and ravishing operas and ballets;
- Abramtsevo Estate - an original XIX c. out-of-town residence and an arts & crafts museum;
- Leo Tolstoy's house - the authentic late XVIII c. wooden house with 6 000 pieces of the writer's family memorabilia;
- Tank Museum in Kubinka - one of the world's best tank museums with dozens of original warfare from various periods and countries;
- Air Force Museum in Monino - comprehensive history of Russian aviation with a plethora of unique historic aircraft;
- Your idea - nothing is impossible!
Enjoy Moscow, it's Magic!
A Recent Review of this guide
Anatoly put together and led a wonderful 2 days. He is full of information, very warm and has a great sense of humour. I would highly recommend Anatoly.
Tour guide license by Moscow City Government since 2008;
I'm authorized to provide guided tours in major museums and other sights:
The Kremlin of Moscow;
The Armoury Chamber;
Christ the Saviour Church;
State History Museum;
Old Tretyakov Gallery;
New Tretyakov Gallery;
Pushkin Museum of Fine Arts;
Novodevichy Convent and Cemetry;
I have a new business-class car that comfortably seats 3 passengers.