7 hours excursion through Guangzhou with private guide and vehicle!
This private tour is a great way to experience Guangzhou for the first time. The tour incorporates both driving and walking, and typically includes sightseeing as well as trying some local food. I will accompany you to explore the essence hidden in Guangzhou from a local's perspective.
- Enjoy life in Guangzhou like a local
- Cruise on the Pearl River to see both sides of the prosperous city in a boat
- Bite into the delicious local Cantonese cuisine
- See Cantonese culture from ancient to modern
- Visit the area which has the most fresh air in Guangzhou
- Immerse in the architecture of 19 century of Guangzhou
Check out the suggested itinerary below, but contact me if you have special requests.
Here's a sample itinerary (7 hours) for first time visitors in Guangzhou:
- Pick up from hotel
- Baiyun Mountain
- Sun yat-sen Memorial Hall
- Lunch at a traditional Cantonese restaurant to try dim sum
- Six Banyan Temple
- Chen Clan Academy
- Xiguan old house community and Lychee bay park
- Drive back to hotel.
The itinerary is meant to be flexible and may not be exactly as described. Contact me if you have any requests.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Hotel
End location: hotel
Duration: 7 hours
I will rent a comfortable car with air-con,
and can accommodate up to 6 people comfortably.
We can also arrange for larger vehicles for groups of up to 10 people. Please contact me for the details.
interpretation and tour guide service, and car rental service(inclusive of fuel, toll fee, parking and the driver).
Estimated Local Cash Needed
500 CNY - for admission and food
Food and admission fee(for you and the guide)
1. We don't provide an assistance with escort, pornographic, or any other form of 'Adult' service.
2. We won't accompany to go to night clubs (we could suggest where to go).
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
We had a full day with Lorena and she and her driver were on time and looked after us well. Lorena was able to answer all our questions on local history and events and her itinerary was great for our first trip to Guangzhou. The highlight for us was lunch and the lessons we learnt from Lorena gave us the confidence to order local again over the next few days.