7 hours excursion through Guangzhou with private guide and vehicle!
This private tour is a great way to experience Guangzhou for the first time. The tour incorporates both driving and walking, and typically includes sightseeing as well as trying some local food. I will accompany you to explore the essence hidden in Guangzhou from a local's perspective.
- Enjoy life in Guangzhou like a local
- Bite into the delicious local Cantonese cuisine
- See Cantonese culture from ancient to modern
- Visit the area which has the most fresh air in Guangzhou
- Immerse in the architecture of 19 century of Guangzhou
Check out the suggested itinerary below, but contact me if you have special requests.
Here's a sample itinerary (7 hours) for first time visitors in Guangzhou:
- Pick up from downtown hotel
- Baiyun Mountain
- Sun yat-sen Memorial Hall
- Lunch at a traditional Cantonese restaurant to try dim sum
- Six Banyan Temple
- Chen Clan Academy
- Xiguan old house community and Lychee bay park
- Drive back to downtown hotel.
The itinerary is meant to be flexible and may not be exactly as described. Contact me if you have any requests.
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Hotel, Address or Intersection, Suggested by Guide: Pick up location is limited in (Tian he,Hai zhu,Li wan and Yuexiu districts).If you are coming for a layover,pls choose our layover tour,if you are not sure,pls send an email to ask before you book.
Duration: 7 hours
I will rent a comfortable car with air-con,
and can accommodate up to 5 people comfortably.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
600 CNY - for admission fee and food(for you and guide)
- Personal Expenses
- Public Transportation Tickets
- Food, Drinks, Snacks
1. We don't provide an assistance with escort, pornographic, or any other form of 'Adult' service.
2. We won't accompany to go to night clubs (we could suggest where to go).
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Lorena was very responsible, warm and kind. She showed many interesting and different spots and I could see a beautiful Guangzhou. The van was not what I expected. Driver OK.