A 6-hour-tour exploring the city
This tour includes all the must-see places!
You will have the opportunity to explore the sights of Budapest with me and get to hear insider information about everything.
Plenty of time to take photos, and get lost a little bit in the less touristy places. . . To bring your camera is a must, as we will visit unforgettable panoramic spots during the day.
***This tour is conducted by Public transport. Private transportation can be arranged up to your request. If you prefer to have a private car or Van, 'Ask a question' and I'll provide full quotation for your tailor-made experience of Budapest***
We will visit all the UNESCO Heritage sites in the city:
-The Andrassy Avenue with the Opera house,
- the Castle District (Fishermans Bastion, Matthias Church, Palace)
- the Heroes Square with the famous monuments.
- We can take a short walk in the City Park and drop by the world-famous Szechenyi Bath.
- We will get lost a bit in the romantic neighbourhood of the Saint Stephen's Cathedral and see some outstanding Art-nouveau buildings, a little bit off the beaten track.
- We can have a short coffe or lunch break in one of the famous historical coffee houses (Cafe New York/ Alexandra Book Cafe), or even the Central Market Hall (best market of Europe!!)
If you wish, we can also visit the Jewish district and the Great Synagogue, which is the second biggest one in Europe. Not to mention the famous, bohemian, quirky Ruin Bars in the area - fun places for real travellers!
****The tour is fully customizable so don't hesitate to contact me with any special requests!
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: usually hotel/boat lobby
End location: In your hotel or anywhere you wish
Duration: 6 hours
We can use either the public transport or a comfortable minivan with plenty of leg-space and free mineral water (at extra cost)
Estimated Local Cash Needed
5000 Huf - roughly 20 usd: Lunch, coffee, entrance tickets, public transportation
- Entrance fees to Matthias Church and Fishermans Bastion (~ 7 USD)
- public transport (~7 USD)
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Last month myself and a crew of 4 were filming in Budapest for a popular TV show in the UK. We were incredibly lucky to have Melinda as our tour guide when traveling around the city. She helped us get some great interviews with locals and was very knowledgable on all of our locations. Melinda was key in arranging transport from one location to another as she was able to book taxi's large enough to transport all the crew and kit! When I return to Budapest for leisure, I will certainly be booking Melinda!