Private Tour of the Best Lookouts and Short Walks on Both Coasts packed into Half a Day.
For those who have limited time this tour gives you a snapshot of the beautiful advantage points along the coast where the locals like to spend much of their leisure time. There will be options for you to do short walks at the advantage points. This can be fast paced (fitting in many walks) or relaxed, enjoying the view and strolling over to a cafe for morning tea with a view. The bonus is during the months of June through to October hundreds of whales pass this coastline and there is a high chance of sighting whales from all these advantage points.
- Pick up at the agreed time and location
- Burleigh Headland - Optional Walks, Rainforest circuit 2. 3km return / Ocean Walk - 1. 3km each way
- Elephant Rock Currumbin - Option to walk the stairs to the top.
- Kirra Hill Lookout - Photo Opportunity
- Drive past Snapper Rocks where the famous Quicksilver Pro is held, on our way to
- Point Danger Option- To walk around the headland reading the memorials of ships lost in World War ll
- Drive along the beautiful Tweed River to Fingal Headland
- Kingscliff Foreshore
- Cabarita Headland- Option: Walk up to a 2nd advantage point
Return to Pick up point or agreed location in the surrounding area.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Pick up from, Varsity Lakes Train Station, Gold Coast Airport or accomodation from Burleigh Heads to Cabarita Beach NSW.
End location: Drop off will be back to where I picked you up or an agreed location in the surrounding area.
BRISBANE CBD OPTION: There are trains running from Brisbane CBD, Central Station, every half hour that could have you arrive at Varsity Lakes, in 1 1/2hours to start the tour with me! Also, Return trains from Varsity Lakes running every half hour.
Duration: 3 hours 30 min.
You will be travelling in a brand new Hyundai Kona Mini SUV 2018 model with air conditioned comfort.
This car seats 3 passengers comfortably but groups of 4 may be happy to squeeze in as there is usually no more than 15 minutes between stops.
- My services as your local personal guide taking you to points of interest.
- Private transportation in a modern car for the 3 1/2 hours.
- A half day tailored to your specific wishes to hopefully achieve the perfect day out for you.
- I will carry sunscreen and insect repellant in the car.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
12 AUD - Morning Tea at any of the local cafes, coffee is usually $4.50 Cake $6-8.
- All meals and drinks.
- There may be an opportunity for a quick swim on a patrolled beach. If you would like to swim be sure to bring your swimmers and towel.
- Wear good walking shoes and a hat
- Bring a refillable water bottle. In looking after our environment, local council have initiated a 'Choose Tap' program putting water stations along the coast to help protect our waterways from one use plastic. At many of our stops there is an opportunity to refill your water bottle.
No special restrictions. I am an Authorised Passenger Driver.