Learn about Israel's Golan, the war history, nature, the Druze people and perhaps take in a winery.
After meeting in or around Tiberias we could visit a site or two in the Galilee and head east to the Golan Heights learning about its many facets through history and the present current event and geopolitical reality.
We will meet and start our day together at your TIBERIAS AREA hotel and set out according to our prearranged schedule that can include:
- A site on the way to the Golan if you have any preferences, religious or historical.
- Visit the sites of the 6-day war and the 1973 war.
- see where and why the wars started and how much the geography and terrain affected the outcome.
- Hear about water matters in the region.
- Enjoy a Druze lunch and hear about this unique people and their history.
- Visit one of the sought after boutique Golan wineries. . . . or the olive oil center.
- View Mt Hermon.
- Return to your hotel by the evening.
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Hotel, Suggested by Guide: Your TIBERIAS area hotel. Your TIBERIAS area hotel
Duration: 8 hours
Luxury class, modern and clean, "Landrover Discovery 4" with seating for driver/guide and 6 passengers, with air conditioning & tinted windows.
- Guiding Services
- Private Transportation
Estimated Local Cash Needed
120 Shekels - For entrance fees and meal.
- Personal Expenses
- Food, Drinks, Snacks