Explore Girona and its Jewish Quarter in this 6 hours Private Tour by Van
All Girona medieval & Jewish Private Tour is a specialized 6 hour tour to the astonishing town in the Northern part of Catalonia.
We'll drive to Girona town, 90 km North of Barcelona, in the Northern province of Catalonia, Spain.
There we will be visiting the amazing Medieval town, one of the best preserved Medieval towns in Europe.
Girona is reputed for its Jewish Quarter. We'll walk through the Jewish Quarter. You may visit the Jewish museum, if you have a special interest.
Besides the Jewish Quarter, we will stroll in the area surrounding the astonishing cathedral, the widest single nave church in Gothic style in the
We will discover the upper part of Girona with its Roman wall and stroll along it, for those who feel like doing a bit of an extra walk.
Free time for a meal in any of the enchanting corners of this town is included.
The price of this Private Tour is really competitive, for all what it is offered in it (oficial guide, limited series car, etc. )
1) We'll drive to Girona town, 90 km North of Barcelona, in the Northern province of Catalonia, Spain.
2) In Girona capital, we will be visiting the amazing Medieval town, one of the best preserved Medieval towns in Europe.
* Jewish Quarter
* Area surrounding the Cathedral of Girona
* Main street carrer de la Força
* Roman wall
* You'll enjoy a bit of free time for a meal in any of the enchanting corners of this town.
3) Return to Barcelona
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: * Airport pick up has an additional 78€ charge. In this case, I'll issue a customized tour sheet in order to anable the oficial payment through Tours By Locals.
* All hotels in Barcelona are included. Hotels in the metropolitan region have an extra charge.
End location: Hotel in the city (outside the city has an extra charge), airport (extra charge, please ask), apartament, railroad station...
Duration: 6 hours
Traffic may make the duration vary between five and a half to six hours.
We'll drive to Girona with a very comfortable and spacious Ssangyung Rodius Limited luxury Edition 7 seater limited Edition (luxury version). You can see the picture in the gallery.
* Official Licensed Guide, expert in Girona, history, art and the Jewish quarter of Girona.
* Car: Rodius Limited Edition (Premium version)
* gas, tolls, parking
Estimated Local Cash Needed
45 euro - * We can visit two churches which have a combined estimated 8€ entrance fee.
* Meal, water...
* Entrance fee to the two main churches, the Cathedral and Saint Felix church: approximately 8€ per person.
* Meals, drinks
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
He was prompt, punctual and very knowledgeable about both locations. He was able to tell us all about the history and folk tales about them all the time remaining courteous and attentive to any and all questions that we had. We were there at the time of the vote for secession from Spain and he addressed all the issues involved both historically,impartially and contemporarily . I would recommend him as a tour guide to anyone wishing to get the best of a trip to Barcelona Thank you.