Thrilled to be part of ToursByLocals team after 20 years working as a professional tour guide!
WITH ME YOU WILL ***SKIP LINES AT ALL SITES***!!
I started working as a tour guide in 2000. In the meantime I went back to University to study Art History, 3 years.
I am an experienced, personal & professional Licensed Guide fully authorised to guide inside museums and historic sites.
Passionate, super flexible, very knowledgeable about Gaudí's architecture, Dalí's, Miró's, Picasso's paintings, Jewish heritage, my culture & my country.
I am looking forward to bringing my love for:
- art, history, food (I have wonderful recommendations for the best restaurants), lifestyle, boutiques (I do Shopping tours, I can help you to find the perfect gift).
I work for schools and I love kids! I know how to keep them engaged, even teenagers!
I'll give you a real feel of what it is like to be a local and I'll take you off the beaten path .
I love been a storyteller and giving you a mix of history and current culture facts including some good temptations.
Wonderful memories are to come in a place but is the people you meet what it makes it UNFORGETTABLE!! That's my GOAL!
Let me be your personal guide and show you things in a short few hours that would take you weeks of research and years of experience to teach you.
It would be my absolute pleasure! As I want everybody to keep unforgettable memories of Barcelona and Catalonia.
I will do my best to customise for you the perfect tour, based on your special interests and as I already said. . .
SKIPPING ALL LINES!!
A Recent Review of this guide
Best tour guide ever! Knowledgeable and enthusiastic. Miriam's tour was amazing!
*****((( FULLY LICENSED OFFICIAL GUIDE SINCE 1999))))*****, number 1645, issued by the Catalan government.
***((( SKIP THE LINE GUARANTEED AT ALL SITES )))***
- Tourism University Degree by University of Girona, 1999.
- 3 years studying Art History Degree in UB ( University of Barcelona), now in stand by.
Member of :
- WFTGA (World Federation of Tourist Guide Associations)
- FEG (European Federation of Tourist Guides)
- CEFAPIT (Spanish Tour Guide Confederation)
- AGUICAT (Catalonian Licensed Tour Guides Association)
- Experienced traveller, wine lover and foodie.
Barcelona is a walking city, It depends on the tour you prefer we may use subway/taxi
Certain clients prefer travelling by private car/van. That can always be arranged by myself with little anticipation.
*Consult for LARGER PARTIES