Lot of Snow - Snow and again Snow :)
Gudauri ski resort is one of the most developed resorts in the Caucasus region. . It is situated on the southern slopes of the Caucasus, 120 km. from Tbilisi, at an altitude of 2200 meters. The resort was granted a fourth category of international ski resorts. . In winter the climate is moderately cool and dry, the weather is mostly sunny, which is a rarity in the mountains.
The ski season lasts from December to April. Gudauri is a very convenient resort both- for beginners and for extremists. Here you will be served by professional trainers who will teach you skiing. You can also enjoy the paraplane and skateboard. There are many hotels with restaurants, bars and entertainment centers in Gudauri, that will make your stay much more attractive.
Length of ski routes - 2200-3300 m
Snow cover - 2 m
The total number of tracks-22
Tour will start in the morning, We will see most known and interesting places such as:
- Jvari monastery (amazing view of Old Capital and margin of 2 rivers from top of the mountain)
- Jinvali water reservoir (nice place for some photos).
- Ananuri Fortress.
- One of the most interesting river (half black and half white)
- Taste natural sparkling water full with minerals (especially full with iron and has cure effect for body).
- Gudauri ski resort.
- Special place for paragliding with a great view of mountains.
Return back to Tbilisi.
P. S. About lunch time we will agree on the way, Depending on hunger
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I will meet you at Hotel, Bus or Rail station, any address in area Tbilisi, Airport or at any Monument/Building .
End location: we will be back to your hotel/address.
Duration: 9 hours
+/- 1,5 Hour (weather/traffic)
We will use following cars:
- Toyota Prius 2008 ( it has a half electrical engine and I want to care about nature). In case of casual road.
- Jeep Liberty 2012 - (spec trail rated version) In case of snow or mud.
The tour price includes:
- fresh Georgia mineral water.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
40 Georgian lari - approximately 20 USD per person for Lunch
Costs up on your needs. (souvenirs,snacks...)
There is Dress code in Georgian Orthodox churches and Monasteries. ladies need dress and scarfs to cover the body, and men should wear long trousers
you should not enter there during the pray or service. I can provide dress and scarfs for the ledies
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Our Tour Guide, Giorgi, was very punctual, extremely polite and very knowledgeable on his country's history and culture. We had excellent trips and they were all enjoyable. Giorgi did effort to show us the finer details on each tour.