Discover the best of Gaudí, with inside tour of Sagrada Família and Park Güell
The best tour to see the must see Gaudí buildings, skipping lines with your Private Licensed guide.
Any trip to Barcelona has to include a visit to some of the buildings designed by Antoni Gaudí, an architect considered a genius already back in his time.
We will visit the inside of Sagrada Família, the most impressive building designed by the architect, still under construction. We will also tour the Park Güell, Gaudi's project for his main patron, Mr. Eusebi Güell.
Also, we will walk in Passeig de Gràcia Av. , home of the bourgois of the early 20th century, and see the houses that Gaudí designed there. Optional, you can also visit with me La Pedrera, and go the fairy tale terrace to enjoy views over the city, and visit Gaudí's exhibition and one of the apartments.
We will also see and explain the curious façade of Batlló House, another extraordinary creation of the genius of Gaudí.
* If you wish to visit La Pedrera or Batlló House, I recommend to extend the tour one hour.
- Start in Passeig de Gràcia Av. , to see Casa Batlló and Casa Milà (La Pedrera), and other interesting buildings of the early 20th century.
- Sagrada Família: we will tour inside and outside the Sagrada Família, to learn and admire the unfinished project still under construction. Please let me know in advance if you want also the visit the towers.
- Park Güell: we will go with a taxi to the Park Güell, the place designed by Gaudí for his most important patron, Mr. Güell.
* The order of sights might change depending on availability of tickets.
- If you wish to visit also La Pedrera, I reccomend to extend the tour one hour, to be able to see everything without rush. Let me know if you want this option and I will customize the tour for you.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: We can meet in front of the Mandarín Oriental Hotel, so we can start right away with the Gaudí Houses.
If you need a different pick up location in the city center, let me know.
End location: Depending on the order of the sights we visit, we can finish in Sagrada Família or at the city center. I can help you with a taxi or public transport to return to your hotel or reccomend a place for lunch.
Duration: 4 hours
I reccomend to extend the tour with an extra hour in case you want to visit also La Pedrera or Casa Batlló.
We'll use Taxis.
I can arrange private transportation with a Premium car or van, or minibus in case you are a party of more than 6. Ask me for further details.
- Booking service for your tickets and skip the lines to Sagrada Família and Park Güell.
- Service for a guided tour with a Licensed guide inside Sagrada Família, Park Güell and optional to La Pedrera or Batlló House (If you want to visit La Pedrera or Casa Batlló (Gaudí's Houses), I reccomend to extend the tour for an extra hour, so you can tour everything with detail and no rush.
- Explanations in Passeig de Gràcia Av. of Gaudí Houses and other interesting buildings by other Art Nouveau architects.
- You can pay the ticket fees to me when we meet.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
40 Euros - You can pay the tickets of the sites directly once in Barcelona.
Sagrada Família: 18€ per person . If you want to go up the Towers, let me know in advance (extra cost).
Park Güell: 8,5€ per person.
La Pedrera: 22€ per person.
Taxis to Sagrada Família and Park Güell: aprox. 25€ in total
- Tickets of Sagrada Família
- Tickets of Park Güell
- Tickets of any other house you wish to visit (La Pedrera or Casa Batlló)
- Taxi rides
I will book and pay tickets for you (Sagrada Família and Park Güell), and you can pay me once we meet.
I don't drive in my tours, but I can arrange for private transportation with car companies that I rely on.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
This was amazing experience for the adults and two kids as well. We wouldn't have appreciated or enjoyed the Gaudí sites without Laura show us and explaining everything along the way. She made everything come alive, got the kids involved in exploring the locations, and helped us understand the history behind every location. She was AMAZING!