Discover The Kings Road, The Iron Islands, Castle Greyjoy, Baaros and many more!
Arguably, for some the greatest TV series of all time, lucky for us who live here in Northern Ireland, the producers and filmmakers of the blockbuster fantasy TV series Game Of Thrones, decided Northern Ireland and its breathtaking natural landscapes would be the perfect location to shoot many of the scenes, we see throughout the series.
* With so many locations to see and choose from, my Game Of Thrones tours can once again be custom made and requested to suit your needs! Just contact me to discuss the tour that best suits you!
After I pick you up, you will enjoy seeing:
1) Carnlough Bay (Depicted as Braavos)
2) Cushendun Caves (Milesandre baby birth)
3) Carrick-A-Rede Rope Bridge/ Larrybane Quarry (King Renly, Brienne Of Tarth, Margaery Tyrell)
4) Giants Causeway (Quick scenic stop)
5) Dunluce Castle (Castle Greyjoy)
6) Balintoy harbor (Lordsport Harbour and Iron Islands)
7) Dark Hedges (Final stop at the Kings Road).
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Hotel or as per your request.
End location: Hotel or as per your request.
Duration: 7 hours 30 min.
Luxury Mercedes 7 seater MPV
Private tinted glass windows
One or two local treats as suprise for my clients
- Transportation with luxury Mercedes 7 seater MPV
- My service as your private guide
- One or two local treats as a surprise for you.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
20 GBP - Lunch £10 - £15
Entrance fee to Carrick-A-Rede Rope Bridge around £ 7.
- Entry fees to Giants Causeway and Carrick-A-Rede.
My vehicle can only hold up to 7 passengers.