The best of what the Galilee has to offer
I will take you to places in the Galilee that only a local would know. I can show you an organic winery that pipes classical music through the barrel room 24 hours a day. Five km away, we can visit a flourmill that has been grinding, roasting and chopping local produce the same way for over a hundred years.
My culinary day tours include wineries, both big and small, goat and sheep cheese dairies, specialty chocolates, a micro-brewery and more. I recommend adding a home cooked authentic meal and home hospitality in a local village. In the Galilee, the traditional and the modern exist side by side. I want you to see that for yourselves.
THIS IS ONLY ONE OF MANY POSSIBILITIES. TOURS CHANGE TO FIT THE INTERESTS OF THE CUSTOMER.
9. 00 - Pickup from your hotel
9. 30: Meeting at Ein Camonim Goat's cheese farm. Cheese platter tastings
11. 00: Mrar village, visit to traditional olive press and an Arab sweets bakery
13. 00 - See the oldest (3500 years) olive trees is Israel with a beautiful lookout over the Galilee.
13. 30 - Lunch and Galilean home hospitality in a village in the area.
14. 30: Visit local Arab market. It is very colorful, middle-eastern and nitty-gritty.
15. 30: Visit Lotem Organic winery. Tour of winery and tastings.
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Hotel, Address or Intersection
Duration: 7 hours
Places can be added or missed by request
Transport by comfortable, air-conditioned, modern tourist standard car.
- Guiding Services
Estimated Local Cash Needed
150 Israeli shekels - tips to host are appreciated but not mandatory. It's up to you.
- Personal Expenses
My field of expertise is culinary tourism. I am not knowledgeable enough of general guiding to do tours around Israel. I am Israel's leading culinary food guide