The best of what the galilee has to offer
I will take you to places in the Galilee that only a local would know. I can show you an organic winery that pipes classical music through the barrel room 24 hours a day. Five km away, we can visit a flourmill that has been grinding, roasting and chopping local produce the same way for over a hundred years.
My culinary day tours include wineries, both big and small, goat and sheep cheese dairies, specialty chocolates, a micro-brewery and more. I recommend adding a home cooked authentic meal and home hospitality in a local village. In the Galilee, the traditional and the modern exist side by side. I want you to see that for yourselves.
THIS IS ONLY ONE OF MANY POSSIBILITIES. TOURS CHANGE TO FIT THE INTERESTS OF THE CUSTOMER
9. 30: meeting at Ein Camonim Goat's cheese farm. Cheese platter tastings
11. 00: Mrar village, visit to traditional olive press and an Arab sweets bakery
13. 00 - see the oldest (3500 years) olive trees is Israel with a beautiful lookout over the Galilee.
13. 30 - Lunch and Galilean home hospitality in a village in the area.
14. 30: Visit local Arab market. It is very colorful, middle-eastern and nitty-gritty.
15. 30: Visit Lotem Organic winery. Tour of winery and tastings
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: We will pick you up from hotels or lodgings in the area from Acre through Safed and Rosh Pina.
Outside that area a distance surcharge will be levied.
End location: We drop you off at your hotel at the end of the day.
Duration: 7 hours
Places can be added or missed by request
Transport by comfortable, modern tourist standard car.
A variety of wine, cheese, olive, coffee tastings.
cooking workshop and lunch are priced on a per person basis
Estimated Local Cash Needed
150 Israeli shekels - tips to host are appreciated but not mandatory. It's up to you.