Rafting, zipline, nature, history - everything is there!
Ayder Plateau is one of the most attractive tourist destinations in the region and if you have a chance, you should see it once in your life time. The valley is very natural and famous with its 3000 kinds of endemic plants. Ayder is surrounded by wonderful and colorful trees and traditional old houses. It was formed by the lords who ruled the area in 14th century.
Don't miss the chance to walk on green paths and breathe the fresh air on the mountains 1350 metres above sea level, and to see the Castle(zil Kale) built on a rock which looks like an eagle nest in the valley. Also have the pleasure to experience extreme activities - Rafting and zipline - after tasting some local food by the river. Ayder also has the only spa in the region and the water coming from 250 meter beneath the surface is helpful for some illnesses - it is written already in some documents from the times of the Ottoman Empire.
- Our tour starts from Trabzon in the morning
- 2 hours later we will reach the Fırtına Valley
- We will drink tea or coffee by the river and try zipline on Fırtına
- After the most exciting activity-Rafting (highly recommended) which takes nearly 2 hours we will try some local food in the best restaurant in the region.
- Our next destination is Zil Kale, nearly 13 km from Çamlıhemşin which is a lovely town in the valley
- The last and exciting point will be the Ayder Plateau which is visited by every tourist who travels in Black sea Region
- While returning back there will be a break in Sürmene to see the tea production and handmade knife shops
- The tour finishes in Trabzon in the evening.
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel
End Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel
Duration: 8 hours
Transportation will be done with luxury air conditioned cars.Up to 3 people ıf my guests would like,I may use my own car and be the driver too.
- Guiding Services
- Private Transportation
- Admission Tickets
Estimated Local Cash Needed
35 Dollar - 15 Dollars for the lunch and 15 for rafting activity for those who would like to try, and 5 Dollars for zipline.
- Personal Expenses
- Food, Drinks, Snacks
I have no restrictions.