Full day Private Tour of Perth, Fremantle & Swan Valley
A Full Day Private Tour of 8 hours covering Perth's city sights, the Swan Valley Wine Region and the historic Fremantle. You have the opportunity to interact with Australian Native animals at Caversham Wildlife Park (optional visit) enjoy wine and chocolate tasting or a brewery if you prefer (beer tasting not included). Next is Cottesloe beach where we stop for photos or even have a pleasant lunch/coffee break (optional) along the turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean coast. The tours is yours so you decide when, where and what you would like to eat. Next stop is the quaint historic Victorian Port of Fremantle. You have the option to visit the market (open only Fridays to Sundays) or just enjoy a walk. Then we proceed back to Perth city along the Swan River exclusive residential areas. A tour around Perth's city sights followed by King's Park Botanical Gardens and War memorial's stunning views of Perth City, Swan River and Perth hills. Back to hotel.
- Depart Hotel at 09:30hrs.
- Chocolate Factory - Free tasting.
- Caversham Wildlife Park (optional) - Meet Koalas, Kangaroos and Wombats
- Visit two Wineries - wine tasting included.
- Option to visit a brewery - beer tasting not included.
- Lunch (not included).
- Cottesloe Beach.
- Fremantle Victorian Port. Fremantle Market (open only Fridays to Sundays).
- Cappuccino Strip and Fishing Boat Harbour.
- South Perth - Stunning views of Perth City across the river.
- Crown Casino & Perth Stadium.
- East Perth and Perth Mint
- Perth Town Hall and Government House.
- St. George's and St. Mary's Cathedral.
- Bell Tower - Perth's Landmark.
- Elizabeth Quay - Newest Perth City waterfront.
- Northbridge - Perth's Entertainment and Cultural Centre.
- Perth Arena - Perth's New Entertainment and Sports venue.
- King's Street & His Majesty's Theatre. Exclusive City Centre Precinct.
- King's Park, War Memorial and Botanical Gardens. Stunning Views of Perth City, swan River and Perth Hills.
- Return to hotel.
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
End Point Options: Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 8 hours
A 2018 VW people mover. Very spacious, modern and comfortable vehicle.
- Guiding Services
- Private Transportation
Estimated Local Cash Needed
80 AUD - The cost for lunch from $25 to $70.
River cruise cost is around $35 per adult.
Wildlife Park is $29 per adult.
- Personal Expenses
- Food, Drinks, Snacks
Wheelchairs that are not foldable.
Smoking in the vehicle is not permitted.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Sergio was a great tour guide who took us around Perth and Fremantle. He was interesting to talk to and shared a lot of information along the way. His tour covered the city highlights as well as King's Park. He took us to a market, to a place where kangaroos live in their natural habitat and to a winery We ate fish and chips Cicerellas Landing. We drove around beautiful areas. Sergio was very personable. I highly recommend him as a guide.