Full Day Heidelberg Romantic City Tour.
„I lost my Heart in Heidelberg" - Ich hab mein Herz in Heidelberg verloren - sang the Student Prince in the Musical, composed by Fred Raymond, in 1927.
Ever since, there has been a lot of water floating down the stream of the Neckar, Heidelberg's native river. People from all over the World come to Germany's romantic Capital, spell bounded by its charm and character, loosing their heart in Heidelberg over and over again.
Inspired by the mighty "Heidelberg Schloss" - the historical Castle ruins above the hill - 18 Century Poets walked the "Philosophers-Path" across the river, creating Songs and Literature, establishing what is internationally known as "German Romanticism".
Here, Germany's oldest University was founded in 1386.
- Get to see the University Museum.
- The deutsche Apothekermuseum, (German Pharmacy Museum).
- The Jesuitenkirche - a 19th Century Church of the Jesuits
- Walk the Market square and. . .
- don't forget to come and see the lovely Heidelberg Christmas Market in December!
- Leave Frankfurt to Heidelberg in the a. m.
- Driving Time 1h10.
- Tour the Heidelberg Castle (90 minutes).
- Walk the historical City Centre.
- Lunch break.
- Museums or shopping in the p. m.
- Leave Heidelberg after 7h30 hours return to Frankfurt.
- Driving time back, considering rush hour, may take 1h30.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: At your hotel, cruise port, Frankfurt International Airport, Terminal 1 or 2
Attention: First Class Airline passengers can be met at the VIP arrival Lounge, Frankfurt International Airport, Terminal 1, Arrival, between Gate A and B.
End location: Airport Terminals 1 or 2 or hotel
Duration: 9 hours
Transportation by private limo.
- My undivided Time, attention and Service as your exclusive private Guide.
- My help and personal assistance, translating, while shopping and buying.
- Entrance fee to the Heidelberg Castle.
- Entrance fee to the German Pharmacy Museum.
- Private Castle Guided inside visit of 90 minutes.
- Funicular ride to and from the Castle to the historical City Centre.
- Exclusive Chauffeur Driven Limousine, with an independent professional Driver.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
50 € - Food, Drinks, Souvenirs.
- All other entrance fees, aside from the Heidelberg Castle and Pharmacy Museum.
- Drinks - Meals.
- Personal purchases.
I am not a driver. I can accompany you in your vehicle. However, I mostly work with professional Limousine Drivers and their Cars.