First Time Visitor, Local Experience, Museums / Culture, Youth and Family
Kid Friendly: Yes.
Maximum travelers: 10
Spanish (fluent), Italian (fluent), German (fluent), French (fluent), English (fluent)
Accademia & Uffizi gallery tour skip the line!
- Uffizi painting gallery where Botticelli's Birth of Venus, The Spring, togheter with Michelangelo's Tondo Doni, Raffaello, Leonardo da Vinci and Caravaggio are not to be missed.
- Signoria square wich is already an open air museum itself and where you will be impressed by the Palazzo Vecchio our town hall
- Piazza Repubblica. Correspond to the old Roman forum, the old Jewish ghetto during the Medici family and a very animated square today
- Duomo square with the Baptestry bronze doors
- San Lorenzo square with its church where almost all the Medici are buried
- External stop at the Palazzo Medici, residence number one of the old Grand Dukes family, a typical Renaissance private family palace
- We finish the tour at the Accademia museum
Time for lunch
External stop of Palazzo Medici
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Your hotel or any other convenient location downtown
End location: City centre
Duration: 7 hours
ATTENTION: ACCADEMIA & UFFIZI GALLERY ARE CLOSED ON MONDAYS!!!
Walking guided tour,
Booking for the Accademia & Uffizi gallery tickets, skip the line service ( Entrance fees Not included)
Estimated Local Cash Needed
50 50 euros per person - - 20 euros per person for Accademia
- 20 euros per person for Uffizi gallery
- 10 euros per person for lunch if we grab something, otherwise consider 20/25 euros per person for a local trattoria for a light lunch
Accademia & Uffizi gallery tickets