First Time Visitor, Local Experience, Museums / Culture, Youth and Family
Kid Friendly: Yes.
Maximum travelers: 10
Spanish (fluent), Italian (fluent), German (fluent), French (fluent), English (fluent)
Accademia & Uffizi gallery tour skip the line!
- Uffizi painting gallery where Botticelli's Birth of Venus, The Spring, togheter with Michelangelo's Tondo Doni, Raffaello, Leonardo da Vinci and Caravaggio are not to be missed.
- Signoria square wich is already an open air museum itself and where you will be impressed by the Palazzo Vecchio our town hall
- Piazza Repubblica. Correspond to the old Roman forum, the old Jewish ghetto during the Medici family and a very animated square today
- Duomo square with the Baptestry bronze doors
- San Lorenzo square with its church where almost all the Medici are buried
- External stop at the Palazzo Medici, residence number one of the old Grand Dukes family, a typical Renaissance private family palace
- We finish the tour at the Accademia museum
Time for lunch
External stop of Palazzo Medici
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Your hotel or any other convenient location downtown
End location: City centre
Duration: 7 hours
ATTENTION: ACCADEMIA & UFFIZI GALLERY ARE CLOSED ON MONDAYS!!!
Estimated Local Cash Needed
50 euros per person - - 20 euros per person for Accademia
- 20 euros per person for Uffizi gallery
- 10 euros per person for lunch if we grab something, otherwise consider 20/25 euros per person for a local trattoria for a light lunch
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Paola is an excellent guide. She curated Florence for us deftly, steering us from church to market to palazzo to museums. Her tours of the Accademia and the Uffizi were simply superb. She uses time very well, conveying information efficiently along the way. Good choices on lunch and a cafe for hot chocolate at the end of the day. She also does tours of villas and gardens in the Florentine countryside, and we look forward to doing that with her in some warmer time. Many thanks