I guide customized tours in Florence, Siena and Tuscany for small groups and families.
I speak Italian as mother tongue, fluently English and fluently Russian. I was born in Florence, I grew up in the most beautiful city of the world, I'm in love with my homeland since I opened for the first time my eyes on it. I like its History, its Art, its Food, its Landscapes, its Traditions, its people. . . well. . . I'm a little bit proud of my Tuscan roots and so I cannot be neutral! If you are looking for a real true Italian experience, not the stereotyped one, if you are interested in discovering the cradle of Renaissance and western modern culture, if you are curious as I am and you don't want just the most beaten paths. . . well. . . I think you should contact me and book one of my tours here displayed.
I can offer you a full tailor-made service, high quality tours, a great time to spend in this amazing land. I can help you solving the issues that may occur during your stay in Tuscany.
I wait for you in Florence! Let's the Tuscan experience starts!
- Tour guide Licence #89/2009 for Florence, Siena and surrounding areas in Italian, English and Russian Languages
- Tour Manager Licence #11/2009
- Foreign Languages University Degree (University of Florence)
- PhD in Slavic Languages and Cultures (University of Turin)
- Master in European Studies (University of Siena)
I'm not a professional driver so I can arrange for you a separate car and driver.