Museums / Culture, Local Experience, First Time Visitor, City
Kid Friendly: Yes. we suggest to provide some strollers for kids up to 3 years.
Maximum travelers: 8
English (fluent), French (advanced), Spanish (advanced)
Highlights & Hidden Gems
Want to discover the must-sees of Florence while avoiding the tourist crowds? Benissimo! Go on an easy-going route past the best highlights & hidden gems and enjoy the city as a true local! 100% private, 100% personalized, 100% Florence!
* Discover truly hidden gems where only locals go to;
* Catch a 360 impressive view over Florence;
* Get Unique Stories from your Favourite Local;
* Admire the most famous landmarks;
* Get amazed by the magnificent Old Bridge;
* Learn about the Florentine culture from a local.
Important remark: to enter inside churches, shoulders and thighs must be covered.
- Repubblic Square
- Duomo Square
- Medici Palace (from outside)
- San Lorenzo Market
- Santa Maria Novella
- Santa Trinita
- Santo Spirito
- Pitti Square
- Old Bridge
- Signoria Square
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Meeting location: at your hotel if centrally located
End location: End location: Signoria Square or to be agreed with you
Duration: 3 hours
- My service as your personal licensed tour guide of Florence
- Radios and Headphones (only per groups of min. 6 pax)
- Gelato Tasting
Estimated Local Cash Needed
20 euro - lunch or coffee and personal expenses.
- Entrance fees to museum/churches
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
I highly recommend this tour and guide for anyone wishing to experience their own personal story telling on Florence. Told by a guide who is passionate and knowledgeable about their city with a flair for bringing to life its history.