Museums / Culture, Local Experience, First Time Visitor, City
Kid Friendly: Yes. we suggest to provide some strollers for kids up to 3 years.
Maximum travelers: 8
English (fluent), French (advanced), Spanish (advanced)
Highlights & Hidden Gems
Want to discover the must-sees of Florence while avoiding the tourist crowds? Benissimo! Go on an easy-going route past the best highlights & hidden gems and enjoy the city as a true local! 100% private, 100% personalized, 100% Florence!
* Discover truly hidden gems where only locals go to;
* Catch a 360 impressive view over Florence;
* Get Unique Stories from your Favourite Local;
* Admire the most famous landmarks;
* Get amazed by the magnificent Old Bridge;
* Learn about the Florentine culture from a local.
Important remark: to enter inside churches, shoulders and thighs must be covered.
- Repubblic Square
- Duomo Square
- Medici Palace (from outside)
- San Lorenzo Market
- Santa Maria Novella
- Santa Trinita
- Santo Spirito
- Pitti Square
- Old Bridge
- Signoria Square
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Meeting location: at your hotel if centrally located
End location: End location: Signoria Square or to be agreed with you
Duration: 3 hours
- My service as your personal licensed tour guide of Florence
- Radios and Headphones (only per groups of min. 6 pax)
- Gelato Tasting
Estimated Local Cash Needed
20 euro - lunch or coffee and personal expenses.
- Entrance fees to museum/churches
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Eleonora was an outstanding guide. She was personable, knowledgeable, and communicated clearly. She made especially useful judgments about how much detail to include in her comments without overwhelming us, nor underestimating our intelligence or interest in the subject