Visit the main highlights of Florence in this day trip
A visit to Florence includes a street view of the Duomo, bell tower and baptistry to Piazza Signoria, Palazzo Vecchio and Ponte Vecchio (the Old Bridge).
A stop at Piazzale Michelangelo provides a remarkably breathtaking view of Florence and its surrounding hills; a sight never to be forgotten.
Enjoy typical Tuscan cuisine in a countryside setting, toasting with a glass of Sangiovese or Chianti Classico.
Take in the heart-stopping beauty of the Tuscan countryside that leads into the Chianti Classico wine country.
Sample distinctive wines, exquisite extra-virgin olive oil,
Vin Santo and Grappa, while expert guides reveal the secrets behind this world renowned wine making process.
Stroll down a panoramic road in Castellina in Chianti, a Medieval, Florentine stronghold atop a hill, to where an authentic, handmade gelato tasting awaits you!
Contact me to plan your private, customized culinary-sightseeing tour in Tuscany together!
- Accademia Gallery* / Uffizi Museum*
- Officina del Profumo*, Santa Maria Novella*
- Piazzale Michelangelo
- Lunch to a family-run restaurant
- Chianti Classico winery and wine tasting
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Please enter the address from where you would like to be picked-up near Siena.
I can pick you up directly at your hotel (even those in the traffic-restricted zone), or from the bus station, train station, or wherever is most convenient for you.
End location: Please specify the location for the drop-off
Duration: 9 hours
Luxury Mercedes "Class E200 Exclusive Plus" sedan with air conditioning, 1-3 passengers
Luxury Mercedes "Vito" minivan with air conditioning, 1-8 passengers
- 9 hours
- Private, flexible, door-to-door service
- Luxury Mercedes sedan/minivan with air conditioning
- Knowledgeable English speaking driver
- Free Wi-Fi on board
- Refreshments on board
- Gas - Tolls - VAT
- Officina del profumo
- Visit to an high-quality leather manufacturing
Estimated Local Cash Needed
50 Euros - (estimated) per person
- Eventual admission tickets
- Eventual local walking tour guide (please book one on TbL list)
- wine tasting
- eventual Uffizi Gallery or Accademia Gallery admission tickets
- Please note that I am a driver-guide only, and I will not be able to accompany you on any portion of the tour which requires walking. The parts of the itinerary denoted by * will be un-guided - you will be left to walk and explore by yourself for these portions of the tour.
Please note that I am not a licensed guide and will not be able to guide you inside of historical monuments and will not be able to accompany you on portions of the tour denoted by * - these parts of the tour will be un-guided.