Visit the main highlights of Florence in this day trip
A visit to Florence includes a street view of the Duomo, bell tower and baptistry to Piazza Signoria, Palazzo Vecchio and Ponte Vecchio (the Old Bridge).
A stop at Piazzale Michelangelo provides a remarkably breathtaking view of Florence and its surrounding hills; a sight never to be forgotten.
Enjoy typical Tuscan cuisine in a countryside setting, toasting with a glass of Sangiovese or Chianti Classico.
Take in the heart-stopping beauty of the Tuscan countryside that leads into the Chianti Classico wine country.
Sample distinctive wines, exquisite extra-virgin olive oil,
Vin Santo and Grappa, while expert guides reveal the secrets behind this world renowned wine making process.
Stroll down a panoramic road in Castellina in Chianti, a Medieval, Florentine stronghold atop a hill, to where an authentic, handmade gelato tasting awaits you!
Contact me to plan your private, customized culinary-sightseeing tour in Tuscany together!
- Accademia Gallery* / Uffizi Museum*
- Officina del Profumo*, Santa Maria Novella*
- Piazzale Michelangelo
- Lunch to a family-run restaurant
- Chianti Classico winery and wine tasting
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Please enter the address from where you would like to be picked-up near Siena.
I can pick you up directly at your hotel (even those in the traffic-restricted zone), or from the bus station, train station, or wherever is most convenient for you.
End location: Please specify the location for the drop-off
Duration: 9 hours
Luxury Mercedes "Class E200 Exclusive Plus" sedan with air conditioning, 1-3 passengers
Luxury Mercedes "Vito" minivan with air conditioning, 1-8 passengers
- 9 hours
- Private, flexible, door-to-door service
- Luxury Mercedes sedan/minivan with air conditioning
- Knowledgeable English speaking driver
- Free Wi-Fi on board
- Refreshments on board
- Gas - Tolls - VAT
- Officina del profumo
- Visit to an high-quality leather manufacturing
Estimated Local Cash Needed
50 Euros - (estimated) per person
- Eventual admission tickets
- Eventual local walking tour guide (please book one on TbL list)
- wine tasting
- eventual Uffizi Gallery or Accademia Gallery admission tickets
- Please note that I am a driver-guide only, and I will not be able to accompany you on any portion of the tour which requires walking. The parts of the itinerary denoted by * will be un-guided - you will be left to walk and explore by yourself for these portions of the tour.
Please note that I am not a licensed guide and will not be able to guide you inside of historical monuments and will not be able to accompany you on portions of the tour denoted by * - these parts of the tour will be un-guided.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Our travel agent recommended tours by locals and at first I was a little leary. It turned out to be a great experience. Roberto was wonderful, my sister, daughter and myself were thrilled to have him as our guide for the day. He was very personable and knowledgable about the area. We would highly recommend his tour, it was a great way to see so much of Italy in one day. Thank you so much.