Including a visit to Ferrari Museum...
Take a journey into Italian excellence, gourmet tradition and luxury sports cars!
Set off for an extraordinary culinary encounter that will entertain and delight your palette. Balsamic Vinegar and Parmigiano Reggiano (known commonly in English as Parmesan Cheese) are at the heart of this endeavor. Thus, tastings are essential to this appetizing exploit, as we drop in and observe the realization of DOP ("Protected Designation of Origin"), locally grown products that maintain traditional methods of elaboration.
After a luscious lunch accompanied perhaps by Lambrusco, a local, brilliant, ruby red sparkling wine, the fast lane leads to an appointment with grandeur…. The Ferrari Museum. Brimming with color and grandiosity, this visit will impress and enthuse even the formerly indifferent, let alone devoted admirers.
Contact me to plan your private, customized culinary-sightseeing tour in Emilia-Romagna together!
- Parmesan Cheese diary
- Balsamic Vinegar tasting
- Lambrusco tasting
- Ferrari Museum*
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Please enter the address from where you would like to be picked-up near Florence.
I can pick you up directly at your hotel (even those in the traffic-restricted zone), or from the bus station, train station, or wherever is most convenient for you.
End location: Please specify the location for drop-off.
Duration: 10 hours
Luxury Mercedes "Class E200 Exclusive Plus" sedan with air conditioning, 1-3 passengers
Luxury Mercedes "Vito" minivan with air conditioning, 1-8 passengers
- 10 hours
- Private, flexible, door-to-door service
- Luxury Mercedes sedan/minivan with air conditioning
- Knowledgeable English speaking driver
- Balsamic vinegar production visit and tasting
- Free wi-fi on board
- Refreshments on board
- Gas - Tolls
Estimated Local Cash Needed
60 Euros - (estimated) - per person
- Parmesan Cheese dairy visit and tasting
- Ferrari or Lamborghini museum ticket
- Eventual local walking tour guide (while interested, please book one on TbL list)
- Ferrari Museum tickets (14,00€ p.p.)
- Lambrusco wine tasting (15,00€ p.p.)
- Cheese tasting (5,00€ p.p.)
- Please note that I am a driver-guide only, and I will not be able to accompany you on any portion of the tour which requires walking. The parts of the itinerary denoted by * will be un-guided - you will be left to walk and explore by yourself for these portions of the tour.