Nature and Wildlife, Museums / Culture, Day Trip / Out of Town, Adventure / Active
Kid Friendly: Yes. welcome with their parents.....less than 6 years for free....more than 6 years % 50 of the price.
you must be able to get in and out of a car
Maximum travelers: 10
Arabic (fluent), English (fluent)
Fayoum oasis safari and local food
A day tour to al Fayoum oasis (1. 30 minutes driving from Cairo).
Will arrive to the Oasis and have a nice Felucca ride on the famous Qaroun lake .
We will have an amazing Safari tour to the Magic lake that will give you the feelings of joy and happiness. Also, we'll visit the waterfalls of Wadi Al Rayan.
Have our lunch in the middle of the magic desert or may be around the magic lake.
Drive back to the village of Tunisia to have some refreshment and wash your hands, face, etc.
Then drive back to Cairo.
I will pick you up from your hotel or Cairo airport to start our day tour then drive to Fayoum (about 1. 30 hour).
* Arrive the Oasis then will take our 4 x 4 jeep to start our adventure safari tour to the magic lake and the white desert.
* Drive to the Wadi Hitan and visit the waterfalls of wadi Al Rayan to enjoy the nature in the middle of the desert.
* After that we will drive deep in the desert to reach the magic lake that will take your eyes, Sand boarding around the lake will be the best to do.
We will have our lunch by the lake or later at Wadi Hitan (Valley of Whales ).
* After all this we will be back to the hotel village to have some tea or Coffee and take our car to go back to Cairo.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Cairo airport or your hotel in Cairo.
End location: Back to Cairo.
Duration: 1 day
A/C car to the Oasis, then will take 4 x 4 Jeep to the safari desert.
* The guide and the driver.
* The transportation from Cairo to the oasis and back to Cairo.
* Entrance fees to the places.
* Felucca ride on the Lake of Qaroun.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
200 Egyptian Pound - You will just need this money for your private needs such as anything Souvenirs you want to get from the streets while you're walking.
* Any extra needs/expenses.