Open ended tour with loads of options with a private guide
This tour is for parents with children that are not sure what they want to do. There are many different options for us to explore. . .
This tour will not have a set itinerary as it is designed to be very flexible. Before the tour commences we will however have decided on an action plan for the day.
Here are some of the options that we can include:
- Cape Town Science Centre
- Acrobranch combines sport and adventure
- Artjamming is the art of Paintertainment!
- *Ceres Zipslide Adventures the longest zipslide tour in Africa.
- The Scratch Patch and Mineral World (All about semi-precious stones)
- Sleepy Hollow Horse Riding (on the beach)
- Iziko Planetarium (Various kids shows)
- Heart of Cape Town Museum
- Castle of Good Hope (Three Museums included)
- Tunnel Tours (Tunnelling under the city)
- The Chavonnes Cannon Battery Museum (all about cannons)
- Cool Runnings (toboggan track)
- The Clay Cafe (creativity and recreation)
As you can understand there are many different options. Let me know what you are interested in and I will send you rates and more details of the different activities.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I will pick you up at your hotel in Cape Town. (Or on the dock if you are coming of the cruise ship.)
End location: I will drop you off at your hotel.
Optional drop off at either the V&A Waterfront, Table Mountain or another hotel can be arranged.
Duration: 6 hours
Depending on the group size we will use either the sedan or mini bus.
All our vehicles are modern, fresh and air-conditioned.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
300 ZAR - for meals, items and purchases of a personal nature not included in the price of the tour.
I am licensed to guide in English, Russian and Afrikaans for all of the Western Cape and the town of Port Elizabeth.
I have a professional driver permit and am allowed to drive if the tour has 10 or less people.