This tour is suitable up to 6 people!
Cartagena de Indias it's a remarkably, safe and romantic city, you will feel the magic and the extraordinary history of the walled city which is the key attraction. Lately became one of favorite tourist destination of the Caribbean and is visited by many tourist from all over the world.
-Driving around Manga, where you will enjoy looking some mansions built with moorish style, and photo stop at the San Sebastian del Pastelillo Bastion (The first one built in the city)
-Visiting La Popa Hill, The Old Monastery, the highest point of the city you will enjoy a 360° view around
- Photo Stop at The San Felipe Fort. (Will explain about the history)
- Walking Tour In The Walled City: (You will enjoy looking the colonial architectural style and waking around the main narrows streets and squares such as:
Santo Domingo Church and square, Simon Bolivar Park, The Cathedral, San Pedro Claver Church and Square, Aduanas Square, Coches Squares and the Clock tower.
- 30 minutes free time so you can enjoy a coffee, beer or something (At the hot spot in the old city)
- Driving around Bocagrande and the Peninsula of Castillo Grande The new city (Considered Our Miami)
- Visiting the largest and the most prestigious Emerald museum in the city.
- Driving around Getsemani, (the neighborhood outside the walled city)
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Anywhere in Cartagena
End location: To the final destination
Duration: 4 hours
Traffic issues might affect the course of the tour on rush hours.
Air conditioned van comfortable for up to 8 people
Entrance fees to the old Monastery La Popa
Comfortable Air Conditioned Van for 8 passangers
Professional guiding service.
Bottles of water
Estimated Local Cash Needed
120000 Colombian pesos each - For drinks, light food and buying souvenirs. Most restaurants take credit cards and american money as well.
No food and drinks are included.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Rafael Herrera was on-time with a superb plan for the fours hours we had available. The ladies were clamoring for some shopping along with the sightseeing and we had it. The Van was a little tight but served our purpose well and we moved effortlessly around town. Great Job