Shore Excursion, Museums / Culture, Local Experience, City
Kid Friendly: Yes. Children must be under supervision of Parents.
You must be able to get in and out of a Car.
Maximum travelers: 6
Spanish (advanced), Italian (conversational), English (fluent)
This tour is suitable for up to 6 people!
Cartagena de Indias it's a remarkably safe and romantic city, you will feel the magic and the extraordinary history of the walled city which is the key attraction.
Lately became one of the favorite tourist destinations of the Caribbean and is visited by many tourists from all over the world.
-Driving around Manga, where you will enjoy looking some mansions built with Moorish style, and photo stop at the San Sebastian del Pastelillo Bastion (The first one built in the city)
-Visiting La Popa Hill, The Old Monastery, the highest point of the city you will enjoy a 360° view around
- Photo Stop at The San Felipe Fort. (Will explain the history)
- Walking Tour In The Walled City: (You will enjoy looking the colonial architectural style and walking around the main narrows streets and squares such as:
Santo Domingo Church and square, Simon Bolivar Park, The Cathedral, San Pedro Claver Church and Square, Aduanas Square, Coches Squares and the Clocktower.
- 30 minutes of free time so you can enjoy a coffee, beer or something (At the hot spot in the old city)
- Driving around Bocagrande and the Peninsula of Castillo Grande The new city (Considered Our Miami)
- Visiting the largest and the most prestigious Emerald museum in the city.
- Driving around Getsemani, (the neighborhood outside the walled city)
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Port, airport hotel, condo, house
End location: Port, airport hotel, condo, house
Duration: 4 hours
Traffic issues might affect the course of the tour on rush hours.
Air-conditioned van comfortable for up to 8 people.
Entrance fees to the old Monastery La Popa.
Comfortable Air Conditioned Van for 8 passangers.
Professional guiding service.
Bottles of water.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
120000 COP - For drinks, light food and buying souvenirs. Most restaurants take credit cards and american money as well.
No food or drinks are included.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
This tour was exactly what we wanted. We had a bit of trouble hooking up at the port but otherwise this tour was great. He took us everywhere we wanted. Great tour!