No mainstream tourism
If you have already seen all the usual highlights in Mexico City and the surrounding areas or if this is your first time visiting but you would still like to experience a day in the life of a local, this is the tour for you. . . if you can call it a tour at all. We will get involved in all sorts of adventures. From meeting people for drinks at cantinas or bars to learning new things in amazing workshops. We will go to all sorts of events from art expositions to music shows. We'll go to beautiful pueblos around Mexico to discover the food and crafts.
" Take only memories, leave only footprints. "
- Chief Seattle.
- Pick up at your hotel or requested location
- First stop could be climbing up the Pyramid of the Sun (not the whole site, we'd do the Pyramid of the Sun and then we leave the site)
- We pay a visit to my friends in San Martin de Las Piramides who are local artisans, and we could visit other artisans of different styles such as carpenters, foods, etc. . .
- We go to the local market to buy some groceries
- We visit another good friend who lives in the mountain in front of the city and which they believed to be the protector of their city. It is a sacred mountain and with a beautiful view of the Teotihuacan pyramids. We will make an amazing Guacamole and a salsa in a volcanic rock mortar. Maybe a BBQ too and some drinks (from coffee to beer, please let me know)
- Drop off at your hotel at around 6:30 pm
NOTE: This is just an example of an itinerary that will show you a different side of Teotihuacan or in any case, of any area we visit. You will see it from a local's perspective
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
End Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 9 hours
Duration depends on traffic and if we are having a good time, there is no rush....
Honda HVR, Blue color.
NOTE: If you are a group of more than 4 people, please ask for a quote, I can get a van to fit up to 10 people.
- Guiding Services
- Private Transportation
- Public Transportation Tickets
- Admission Tickets
Estimated Local Cash Needed
1500 MXN - You will need money for any type of expenses that might come up.
- Personal Expenses
I only do pick-ups within Mexico City central area. Santa Fe, Interlomas, Puebla, and Queretaro are not included.